He then winks at him which made the other avoid his gaze and shyly turns away as butterflies came fluttering back again inside his stomach making his cheeks turn redder even more

"Is it okay with you if I'll find whoever did this to you? Please let me." Minho asked as he held Jisung's hand.

"Why? What would you do?"

"Just trust me Jisung. They won't bother you anymore after I deal with them."

"Please don't do anything Minho. Let me handle it on my own. I'm f-fine."

Minho was about to protest but heard a loud familiar voice talking behind the door. Minho peeked and immediately sees Changbin's back on the door talking with Jin, a senior officer of the Student body, whom they are also friends with for years.

Minho softly held Jisung's arms and whispered "Stay here Jisung." close into his ears giving a shiver down the other's spine.

"What's up? Oh hey Jin." Minho said as he casually opens the door.

"I was just telling our friend here how you checked the rooftop for the film project we are planning to shoot here sometime soon. And that we also know it's off limits but Minho was just here for a minute. And we good right?" Changbin said as he taps Jin's shoulder.

"Y-yeah. Of course we are. Just don't come here often or tell other students that I got you off the hook. Okay? We're the ones who get in trouble with the teachers if they see students coming up here. Let's just say I never saw you guys. I'm just gonna head out then? I still have a meeting at the faculty to attend to." Jin said as he checks his watch and runs down to the stairs quickly not looking back at them

"Have fun with your meeting." Changbin waves at the other goodbye. Minho exhales as he sees the other turn to the hallway.

"Thank me later. I got you off the hook. Jisung, you can come out now." Changbin said proudly.

"Thanks bro. As soon as I saw him I just know if he sees Jisung here, he would never let us go."

"That's why I protected your asses. What can I say? I'm a good friend." Changbin said with a mischievously sounding tone as if he saw something he shouldn't have seen. Minho immediately glared at him.