I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I kissed her temple, hearing a quiet moan coming from her lips. I then kissed her cheek and neck, seeing the corner of her lips curling up into a small smile.

"C'mon baby, wake up," I urged, hiding my face in her hair. Her scent is just amazing and her hair always smells like coconut.

"What time is it?" she asked quietly, squeezing her eyes again.

"It's 11am." I replied simply.

"Why do I have to wake up so early? We're on a Christmas break.." she complained.

A deep chuckle came from my throat as I pulled back and shifted myself, propping my body on my elbow as I still kept my other arm wrapped around her.

"Because then you won't see that it's snowing outside." I replied, kissing her cheek once more.

Her eyes snapped open, making me snicker. She turned her head and gave me a sleepy, excited smile. "Really? It's snowing?" she asked.

I nodded, smiling down at her. "Yep."

Her smile grew bigger, making my heart flutter. She stood up from the bed and quickly made her way to the window, placing her palms flat against it as she stared outside. I snickered as I was sitting on the bed, admiring how incredibly cute she looked.

Her long brown hair fell down her back, her pink pajamas hugging perfectly her petite body. She had looked like a small kid seeing snow for the first time. I stood up and walked towards her before wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder. Her skin was warm from just getting off the bed and it felt nice against mine.

"It's beautiful," she mumbled, her hazel eyes wide.

"Just like you." I couldn't help but say.

Her cheeks blushed and her smile grew bigger. "Thank you. But you are better." she said, locking eyes with me.

My heart skipped a beat. "I know I am, Rebecca. But I thought I should be kind." I teased.

Her lips turned into an 'o' shape as she stared at me in surprise. "Snobbish." she made a face.

I laughed. "I know I am." I smirked.

She shook her head, chuckling. Her eyes moved back to the view and I followed her gaze. Paris really did look great while snowing. And the suite I 'bought' gave Rebecca the chance to stare at the Eiffel tower, wich I know is something she wanted to do for years. I was proud I did this for her.

"I'm hungry." she mumbled, pouting a little.

"Damn Rebecca, it's 11am in the morning, stop being so horny all the time."

She gave me a playfull glare and I laughed. She suddenly turned in my grip and took a fistful of my tee, pushing me back. I smirked as I let her lead me to bed and push me down. I fell on the mattress and brought my arms behind my head, staring up at her with a smirk.

"I'm not denying a blow job at 11am though." I winked.

Her cheeks blushed once more and my stomach twisted. I always thought that Rebecca looks cute when she's shy. It makes her more..innocent and sweet. That's why I keep on teasing her. And because pissing her off is so amusing, I could do it forever.

"The only thing you'll get will be a black eye if you don't stop." she shot, making me laugh.

I saw a hint of smile as she turned away from me and reached for the phone. I furrowed my brows as I stared at her bending down a little, my eyes scanning her body quickly before moving to the side of her face that was covered by her hair.