Only Hope Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

I showed everyone the ring on my finger and everyone gasped. "Does Harry know?" Gemma asked. I shook my head. "Louis proposed yesterday," I explained. "Plus I wouldn't want to ruin Harry's Christmas," Louis half-joked.

"Besides the point, I am so happy for you!" my mother exclaimed. Her and Gemma ran over to me and pulled me out of Louis' grip and hugged me. While the three males stood awkwardly to the side.

"I knew it! I just knew it. We even talked about this," Gemma said. I hushed her so Louis wouldn't hear but he raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. Again, I mentally face palmed.

"Thanks, Gemma. . ." "Sorry," she whispered. We pulled apart and I walked over to Louis, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped one arm around me and the other stayed in his front pocket. "You're telling me later," he whispered in my ear. I shook my head and laughed.

"Oh, and please don't tell Harry or any of the lads. All of you, don't. Brooke and I are still trying to figure out a way to tell them," Louis said. The four them nodded in agreement. "Great. So everything is settled. I am going to go get dress before I go out and get what Louis wants for his birthday," mum said.

"I already have what I want," he said, looking down at me. "So original," I teased him. "Brooke and I will be upstairs. Gemma should know what I want," Louis said, taking my hand and pulling us upstair. "But I don't!" Was the last thing I heard Gemma say before we entered my room and closed the door, locking it before Louis turned around with dark blue eyes.

My eyes widen as he pulled me in his arms. "Can my present come early?" I giggled and said, "I hid it in the closet." He groaned and fell us back on my twin-size bed with him below me. My legs straddled his hips and I slowly began to rock my hips against his. He let out a grunted moan.

"I'm surprised," he gasp. "About what?" I asked, leaning my head down to trail kisses down his neck. His hands flew to my hips and gripped them, helping the friction between our bodies.

"Your family is downstairs," he said, moaning as I increased the friction. "So? We can be quiet," I said. "T-This feels so good. Puh-Please," he moaned, raising his hips and moving them with mine.

"You're being too loud," I whispered. "I-I can't help it," he said. The thought of having this control over him and trying to be quiet is exhilarating and intrigues me into sneaking around.

I slowed my movements and he whined. I giggled and looped my finger in the band of his pyjama bottoms before taking my finger out. "You're teasing me. That's no fair," he said. I gripped the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it aside and leaving me with a bare top.

"You're killing me," he complained. I smirked and pulled down his pants and he kicked them aside, leaving him in his tight briefs. He pulled his black shirt over his head and tossed it behind us.

"Should we continue?" I innocently asked, placing a kiss on his bare chest. "I think you know my answer," he gasp as I placed my finger in the band of his briefs by his lower region.

Before we could continue, a loud knock on the door interrupted us. Louis groaned out in frustration. "We are busy!" he shouted. A pound on the door shook the walls. "Fuck man. . ." Louis muttered. I rolled off of him and threw his shirt over.

He stood up and swung the door open to reveal the last person we were expecting. His green eyes glanced at Louis' almost bare body and behind him at me to see me in his shirt. His green eyes turned almost black and fire blazed through his eyes.

"I'm going to kill you, Louis Tomlinson!"

A/n: Okay I had to put in a bit more action between the two. But I would like to ask you how much of sexual context should I put in here. On a scale of semi to After (the book), how much? I want your guy's opinions because I feel like I've grown with the books and grown to know how to write scenes that have sex in it. Before I was uncomfortable with the topic of sex, but now I'm not.

But I want to know how you guys will feel about it since I don't know your age or anything.

The book WILL NOT be all about sex because I hate books and movies like that. There will be a few scenes and I want to show the growth of Louis and Brooke's relationship through those intimate moments.

Thank you for your opinions!!

Hint: Party