Though the second you felt yourself drifting off into sleep a knock came at the door. Then another, and another. You yawned as you peeked through the peephole, your vision groggy from sleep and the bad lighting from outside didn't help you make out who it was standing at your door. "Who is it?" you yawned, leaning into the door as to hear better.

"Depends on who's asking."
"Hah? You're the one stand-" you stopped mid sentence, the voice setting in. You opened the door, looking up to meet the pair of foxy eyes you had missed at the party. "Hey." He smirked. "H-hey." you stuttered, mentally slapping yourself as you fully opened the door. "Come in before sensei's see you." You pulled him in, peeking outside to see if anyone was outside.

"Be quiet though, Kaneko is sleeping." you whispered, closing and locking the doors before flipping around. "What-" you stopped, looking up at him. His face was a couple inches away because of your difference in height.

"Suna?"

He shook his head, stepping back to give you space to walk ahead of him. You cleared your throat, pulling him into the bathroom. "Wow Oikawa. The bathroom at two in the morning?" He snickered, looking at you close the door behind him before turning around to glare at him. "Says you, showing up to my hotel room at two in the morning."

You huffed, jumping onto the sink countertop. "How'd you even know what room I was in?"
He shrugged as leaned back onto the sink, looking up at you with a lazy expression. "I was the one that walked you back up here last time, remember?"

You hummed, remembering how he had walked you to your room when they dropped you off after your outing with Kenma. "Still doesn't explain why you're here at two in the morning." You snickered, looking down at him nod. "I didn't want to help the Miya's clean."
You giggled as you played with one of the bracelets on your wrist. "So you walked twenty minutes to come see me instead?"

He hummed, looking at you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear as you mindlessly played with your bracelets. He stood up, standing in front of you and catching your attention. You looked up at him, catching faint traces of his smirk as he looked down at you. "Worth it."

You giggle as you move back a bit, looking up at his gray-yellow eyes. He leans in, placing a hand on either side of you as you quiver under his stare. "Su-" he leans in, cutting you off as you feel his hot breath hitting your face. You look up at him, seeing him stare at your lips as you unconsciously lick them.

He looks into your eyes for a second before a notification goes off on his phone. He leans back as you even out your breathing. He checks the message before typing out a quick reply and dropping his phone back into his pocket.

"Guess we'll have to cut the meeting short, bunny." he smiles at you, walking to the door as he reaches for the door knob. "Ah." he stops, turning around to look at you again. "I came to see you dressed up, but it looks like I'm too late." He sighs, glancing over your exposed legs before opening the door. "See you at the training camp, bunny."

"It's not my fault he's lazy!" you huff, sitting up as you look around for your jacket. "It's yer fault he left in the first place!"

You hum, trying to figure out which twin had said that. You were about to speak up again before more shuffling was heard, and this time Suna's voice came blaring out of the speakers.

"Alright, we'll leave you now bunny."
"Alright."
"Ah, Ginjima says bye."
You giggle before humming, "Tell silver-kun I said bye back!" Suna snickers as he repeats what you had just said, not letting Ginjima answer back as he hangs up. "Bye bunny."
...
"Bye Rin."