"Oh because even though you can't use your magic anymore" he squatted down, pointing at her beat up wings "Your feathers are still bathed in them, we'll take them and make good money" he smiled "So make yourself comfortable for you won't be leaving this place, ever, again. At least, not alive" he stood up and started leaving, a dark laughter echoing throughout the whole dungeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

It was now 6 pm, Ranboo was starting to get really worried, when Angela told him she would be back by 5:30 she usually was very punctual, it wasn't her to be this late.

He jumped as he heard a loud series of knocks on their door, Phil ran in front of him, opening the door and seeing Dream carry an unconscious George in his arms.

"We have a big problem!" he said in a tense voice. Phil quickly let him in, laying George down on the couch, Wilbur arrived soon after to check on him.

"What happened?" he asked, he shook his head.

"He isn't hurt, he just fainted since he broke the terms of the contract and told me where you guys lived" he put his hand in his hair "We have a much more serious problem to worry about right now" his words causing everyone in the room to tense up.

"What's wrong Dream? What happened?" Techno asked.

"We came back to say hi, you know, surprise you guys, but as we entered the forest me and George separated for a few minutes, as he went to get some water" he started explaining, his hands shaking.

"That's when i heard shouting coming from not too far, i went to check and saw Angela and an earth hybrid getting dragged away by a group of at least twenty hunters, one of them was the one who hurt George the last time, he had the same axe" Techno's expression fell as he heard that, so did Ranboo's.

"I wanted to help her but my powers don't work anymore so i couldn't do anything" he lifted his gaze to meet Techno's "I'm sorry"

Techno didn't waste a second, he grabbed his sword and sprinted towards the exit, luckily Wilbur was fast enough to stop him.

"Techno stop! Think rationally! What will you do once you get there? You don't even know were they keep her!"

He tried to knock some sense into him.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I'LL KILL EVERYONE INSIDE THAT BUILDING UNTIL I FIND HER!!" he shouted, Phil had to go help Wilbur restrain him.

"Wilbur's right Techno, you can't just barge in and go on a murdering spree! Skeppy might see you and decide to kill her" his words seemed to have gone through and he calmed down.

"Then what do you suggest?! We can't just stand here doing nothing!"

In the meantime, all the noise woke up George, who sit up holding his head, groaning.

"What's with all this noise?" he groggily asked, noticing the tension in the air.

"Uhhhh, did i miss something?" he asked confused, receiving a quick explanation from Dream.

"Oh right! We need to help her, i was quite confused though when you told me she didn't put up a fight" he turned to look at Phil.

"Did something happen? I remember that she told us she could easily take those hunters, but when they surrounded her she got knocked out pretty soon" he asked, confused, Phil sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Long story short, she got badly hurt and now can neither fly or use her magic, she's also blind from her left eye" Dream gasped as he heard that.

"Wait, you said there was someone else with her, who was it?" Tubbo asked, joining the conversation.

"It was an earth hybrid, it was this tall and had two large horns" Tubbo exchanged a look with Tommy.

"That could be Quackity!" he grabbed Phil's sleeve "We gotta go save them!"

"I know but we need a plan first" 

"I-i-i can teleport us inside" Ranboo said in a wobbly voice, his tail tightly wrapped around his leg "B-but i can't assure i'll be able to bring you all out" 

"It doesn't matter" Techno said, clenching the handle of his sword "I'll make my own way out" his eyes shining with a murderous intent.

"We are gonna need invisibility potions, lots of them" George nodded, standing up "Leave that to me!"

"I'll help too" Will popped in, guiding him towards the potion room so to start preparing them.

"Weapons?" Dream asked.

"I'll go get them to the market tomorrow, since at this hour is most likely closed. I'll get arrows, bows and a couple of swords" he turned to look at Techno, seeing him clench his fist hard enough to draw some blood. He went in front of him, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll get her out" he assured, he nodded "And i'll chop that hunter's head off once and for all" he said in a low, threatening voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream and George slept in Angela's room, since Phil didn't have another spare, before going to sleep though, George went to Tubbo and gave him something.

"Here, i took this a while back, figured i might as well give it back now" he handed him a ripped page, Tubbo gasped, snatching it from his hands and quickly grabbing the book to confirm his suspicion, it perfectly matched. 

"The missing page!" he lifted his gaze "So you did take it, thank you for giving it back" George nodded, leaving the room. Tommy scooted closer so to read with him.

The page only consisted in two drawing, one on the front and one on the back.

The front one pictured some sort of magic leaving a person and entering an angel, which looked in pain, under it there was a short description.

"Angels can't take back what they gave, they might die if they try" he turned the page, seeing that this image pictured the angel laying on the ground, a large wound on it's chest and another person behind it who held one of it's feathers.

"If someone decide to willingly give back the magic, the angel won't die, the magic will be more powerful if it's filled with a strong feeling, weather it be anger, love or hatred"

"This doesn't really help us" Tommy commented, Tubbo noticed a small sun symbol at the bottom of the page "It could, if only we could use Angela's magic" he sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, i just saw that people from all around the world are reading this. I have people from fucking Russia reading this shit!! Hi there! If you want write down from where are you all from, i'm curious :)