Chapter 74

A/N: Okay, so, a few things I have to mention/address before the start of this chapter.

Firstly is that I have been thinking it through and I think that after factoring in many reasons, Bai Jing's age is now 200 hundred years old. Because Bai Qian did give away cultivation to make the pill that would bring Li Ying to life during her pregnancy, and she has to recover some cultivation and have some recovery before she inherits the throne to the Heavenly Lady. And also because of plot convenience HAHAHAHAHA (this is sort of a spoiler if y'all can get it)
I should have changed all mentions of Bai Jing's age to 200, but if there are any missed out, do inform me of it, I'll be really grateful! Thank you!

Secondly, there are, uhhhhhh, slight depictions of a slightly sexual scene here, just really vague. There are also terms referring to certain *ahem* sexual occurences, so if y'all are plainly uncomfortable, just skim through the first part of Bai Qian Ye Hua. That's about it :) The rest of A/N will be below. Enjoy! :D

--------------------------------

"Qian Qian, what happened?"

Ye Hua was just about to look for her when his wife ran into their room, and even before Ye Hua could ask where she went, Bai Qian already began to cry into his chest. "Qian Qian, whatever happened?" Ye Hua repeated concernedly, and Bai Qian raised her head slightly, "Ye Hua...Shifu, he..." "What about Da Ge?" Ye Hua frowned, wondering what could've happened to Mo Yuan that would make Bai Qian cry as such, and Bai Qian wiped her tears slightly, "I...I overheard his conversation with Zhe Yan. Shifu...Shifu actually...actually feels something towards me..."

"He what?" Ye Hua's expression instantly became as dark as the night sky outside of Kun Lun, and his hands squeezed tightly around Bai Qian's arms, "Da Ge confessed? What did he say, Qian Qian?" "Ye Hua...you're squeezing me too tightly..." Bai Qian tried to wriggle from her husband's grip, but the moment she lifted her gaze to his expression, true fear washed over Bai Qian as she stared up into his wild black eyes that began to glow a faint blue by the moments, "Ye Hua? Ye Hua? Ye Hua, don't scare me...Ye Hua..."

"Ye Hua...calm down..." No matter how shocking the revelation had been to bring tears to her face, Bai Qian was more frightened by the growl that bubbled in Ye Hua's throat. It was animalistic, like his dragon instincts had taken him over, and even as Bai Qian finally managed to pry his grip off her upper arms, Ye Hua suddenly seized her waist, and Bai Qian's eyes widened to their maximum as Ye Hua began to kiss her violently, his lips no longer as gentle as they normally were. His hands flew like lightning, moving down her body at a speed almost impossible, and Bai Qian could hardly react to, much less reject, Ye Hua's sudden peppering of rough affection.

Her outer robes fell off her shoulders, gently brushing by her skin as they came off, layer by layer, and they were barely on the bed when Bai Qian was clutching her almost uncovered chest in disbelief. "Ye Hua! Wake up!" Bai Qian struggled against his well-built torso, and even as Ye Hua leant down to kiss her again, Bai Qian finally managed to draw out a hand, and with much fear and confusion, Bai Qian brought her hand across Ye Hua's face, and the sound of her slap resonated in the cave that was their room.

"Qian...Qian...?" Ye Hua suddenly called hoarsely, and his eyes lost their brief glow of cyan at once. "You...you lost control." Bai Qian averted his gaze, feeling only awkwardness as Ye Hua gazed down at his doing and at the clothes strewn on the floor, and Ye Hua still had the cheek to smile briefly, "Because you are mine, Qian Qian. Need I remind you?" "Were you even listening? I said, Shifu-" Bai Qian began crossly, thinking that Ye Hua had not heard her, but his eyes began to darken again, "I heard you very well, Qian Qian. So I must remind you, that you are mine."