Chapter 5 - Protect Her

Start from the beginning

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I'm wearing a black jeans and white shirt tie in with denim jacket and black shoes.

I put my head at the table "bro you rarely spend your time with us" Johnny said "let him be,he in love with someone so let him chase his love" Mark said and I nodded agreed of Mark's statement.

"Ouh Jisoo unnie!" I lift my head as I hear Jennie call her then she sit beside Jennie. "Bro I gotta go" I said and pack my things.

Then I went sit beside Jisoo as they're free sit beside her then she look at me "hi sunbae" I said and smile cutely at her.

She looked at me shocked "y-yah why are you sitting here?" She asked and I chuckled "well Im not really great at grades so I want you to teach me" I said.

Suddenly I feel like someone kick my chair that makes my mood change immediately,I looked up and I saw Jipyeong "stand up" he said and I scoffed.

"If I don't?" I asked them he grabbed my collar that makes me stand up earning gasp from everyone "yah!" Jisoo whisper yelling.

"just fucking stop and sit with your friends" he said and I chuckled "I sit beside her first, isn't it first come first serve?" I said and dragged me closer.

"You don't even embarrassed what have you done to Kim Jisoo" I said then he punch my face that makes me fall down.

Before he could punch me more I feel like someone in front of me then I saw Jisoo blocking me from Jipyeong "just stop! You want me to call teacher?!"

I stand up as I brushed the dust at my clothes and I looked at Jisoo who is in front of me like protecting me from Jipyeong.

Then Jipyeong dragged Jisoo with him as I looked at them until they out of the building.

JISOO POV

He sat me at the bench and I look at him "faster" I said and he suddenly kneeled in front of me.

"S-sunbae" I said "give me one more chance so that I can prove how much I love you and how much I really want to be mine" he said and I speechless.

'did he really mean it?' my thought said and he take my hand "please Jisoo, let's have a date and so that I can make you fall in love with me" he said and looking at me hoping for a 'yes'.

I sighed and nodded slowly "I will" I said and he smiled with his dimple "thank you" he said and I smile.

Well at least I give him chance right? But what about Y/n?.

TIME SKIP

As I walked to the gates I saw Y/n leaned against the wall looks like he waiting for someone.

I walked past him then I feel like something grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of him.

"Are you avoiding me Sunbae?" Y/n asked as his face close to me "y-yah" "let's go,I'm hungry" he said and dragged me.

Y/N POV

We stopped at the convenience store as I bought ramen and beer as well as sunbae. We both sit at outside of convenience store.

I opened the ramen that already cooked "wah it looks good" I said as I slurped it "emmm ramen is always at night like this" I said and I stopped from eating as I feel Sunbae looking at me.

"Sunbae, aren't you eating?" I asked and she look down "you okay Sunbae?" I asked as I put the chopsticks.

"No- I mean yes I'm okay it's just" she said and I frowned "why someone bothering you? Let me beat him" as I a little bit up then she stop me "yah! Sit down no it's not!" She said and I sit down.

"So why? Tell me" I said as I my hand at table then put chin at my palm "ok you know that I like Jipyeong and still?" She asked and look at me makes me leaned my back at the chair.

"I give him a chance" she said and play with her fingers. Oh,she still likes him and what's the point of me still being with her and stay with her?

In case if Jipyeong hurt her,I want to be the one who she can lean on. I sighed and look down "so?" I asked.

"Nothing just,Im just saying" she said and drink her beer "Sunbae" I said and look at her as she raised her eyebrows.

"If someone hurt you,tell me. I will make them kneeled in front of you and apologies" I said sternly as she stared at me.

I will do anything just to protect her.

To be continued.......

______________________________________
It's kinda long right? Hahahah anyway I'm kinda busy these days so all of this chapter I put it on a draft so just wait and I update more often💗✨ thank you for supporting my book loves💗 (I'm sorry for my grammar)