40

--Nikolai--

I woke up to Milo quietly sobbing in the far corner of his bed. My heart nearly broke.

"Aw bubba c'mere"

He looked up and crawled over to me immediately.  He sat in my lap and I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Everything's gonna be alright"

He shook his head and pushed his face into my neck... "Here baby you want Iggy? You want your puppy?" He shook his head again. "Is there anything that you do want?"

Milo pulled his face out of my neck and looked me in the eyes. "I j-just w-want you" I put my hands on his cheeks. "And you have me baby.." He looked down mouthing 'no'

"I w-want you f-forever... M-me and y-you f-f-forever"

"Just me and you forever?" He nodded never breaking eye contact. "Then let's run away..  We can go wherever you want.. Start a new life.. Just me and you.. And Iggy of course"

He searched my eyes for any signs of me joking.. But I wasn't kidding.. "O-Okay... Let's go" I smiled a little bit..

I got up grabbing both of our backpacks. I unzipped them and emptied the contents of them onto the floor. "I'm gonna pack our bags. Plug both of our phones up and get Iggy's stuff together. I'll ask if we can go stay with either Jordan or Khalil for a few days" He nodded grabbing both of our phones to charge them by the window.

I walked over to our dresser opening Milo's drawers. I grabbed a few pairs of pants some t-shirts and some underwear along with his pajamas(mostly stuff he stole from me) and some socks then I proceeded to do the same with my stuff. I threw a slightly smaller bag over to Milo.

"Here.. Put Iggy's stuff in here" He nodded and started putting the stuff in the bag. Meanwhile Iggy was just watching us. "Okay I'm gonna go ask... Leave the stuff up here and come with me.. If you do your pouty face thing they might give in" He gave me two thumbs up. I grabbed his hand pulling him down the stairs with me.

"Hey boys... What's up?"

"We were wondering if we could go stay at Jordan's house for a few days.. Him and Khalil asked if we wanted to when they were here yesterday" I say. Milo pouted like usual and made his eyes bigger. "Okay... Sure you can go"

"Okay.. I'm gonna go call them and make sure everything's good on their end" They both nodded. I picked Milo up and threw him over my shoulder making him squeak and giggle. I ran back up to our room being careful not to drop him by accident.

I sat him down on his bed then grabbed my phone and texted Jordan.

'Hey bro... Our parents are kinda like... Breaking up.. And Milo and I have this crazy stupid idea... He said he wants to like stay with me forever so we're gonna run away.... So I was wondering if we could crash at your place for a couple days?'

'Dude... It's not like my parents are ever home anyway... So yeah you can stay here as long as you want'

'Thanks bro.. We'll be over soon'

'Okay... I have to tell Khalil to put some clothes on then... He's been prancing around the house naked all day'

'TMI Jay.... Now I need to get that image out of my head'

'LMFAO.. Sorry dude'

'Shut up loser'

I looked over at Milo seeing him sitting on my bed.. The top bunk.. "We're good to go.. But uh... I thought you were afraid of heights" He jumped a little when I started talking not noticing I was done texting.