20

--Milo--

As the days went boy we slowly got closer to Monday.

The day we went to Hawaii.

Niko's better and I'm still a little sick but it's not as bad it's just a small cold.

Right now he was finishing packing his stuff for the trip because he stopped to help me when I got sick.

The fun thing is the fact that we're gonna be in Hawaii for Christmas. How freaking cool is that?

"What shirt do you think will go best with my red and white Sk8-Hi's. This one or this one?" He asks me holding up a white shirt that says 'like a boss' in red and a black shirt that has a big red skull in the middle of it.

Of course I picked the skull shirt because it's awesome.

He nodded then put it in his suitcase.

"And I'm done. All I need to do is put the rest of the shoes I'm taking in the bag with yours" He says plopping down next to me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Don't touch my hair" I giggled and poked his cheek.

"Okay so there's this one person who may or may not be in the same room with me. But anyway said person is super adorable and needs to stop" He smiles tickling me at the end.

I laughed and giggled loudly as he tickled my sides.

No matter how hard I pushed on his hands he wouldn't stop.

"S-S-S-Stop Niko" I managed to squeak out.

When he stopped it took a minute for me to catch my breath.

He poked my cheek so I poked his then we went back and forth poking each other's cheeks.

I giggled softly when he used both hands to poke back my cheeks.

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek then went into the bathroom.

I rolled over onto my stomach and pushed my face into my pillow.

"Pokie poke poke" He says poking my leg when he comes back out.

I smiled into the pillow the rolled onto my side.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead then went back to his bed making me pout.

"Mimi" He says in a song-song tone.

"Niko" I say back in the same tone.

"Your adorable" He grins dragging out the 'e' I giggled and covered my face. "And your giggle is super cute"

I playfully rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at him weakly.

"Weak throw bub" He teased. I pouted.

"Aww don't pout bubba. You may look cute but I hate when you pout"

I turned over so I was facing the wall and not him. All was good till I felt the bed dip beside me.

"G-G-Go" I stutter out.

"Aww come on baby. You can't stay mad at me" I tensed at his words.

Not only was he right about me not staying mad at him but he called me baby again.

I curled into a ball an bit my lip drawing a bit of blood.

"You okay bubba?" He asks placing a hand on my waist.

I flinched slight but nodded "F-Fine"