17

--Nikolai--

Milo will be the death of me.

Now that I'm around him and I'm actually talking to him I see that there's nothing wrong with him.

He doesn't have a flaw about it.

He's dare I say it perfect.

Yup I said it he's perfect.

Of course I'll never say that to him since he's never gonna know about this small miner crush I have on him.

Yeah I admit it this is a crush.

But I will never tell another human being.

As of right now we were doing our own things.

He was packing his stuff for Hawaii and I was packing mine though he's been getting my opinion on outfits for the last hour.

"Niko?"

"Yes bubba?"

He held up 2 different shirts one had black and white stripes and the other was white with splatters of paint on it.

"I would say both but since you stole it from my drawer I'll go with the white one with paint splatters" I smirk.

He blushed put the shirt in his bag then zipped it up.

"You done?" I question when he plops down on his bed with a loud sigh.

He nodded then pushed his face into one of his pillows.

I chuckled and shook my head at him then made sure I had most of my stuff packed we're supposed to leave sometime at the beginning of next week. Christmas is on Friday and I think we're leaving for Hawaii on Sunday or Monday.

Once I was sure everything was in fact there I went to lay on my bed but stopped when Milo whined.

I looked at him and he was laying on his side making grabby hands at me.

I playfully groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong bub?"

He kept making grabby hands till I walked over to him.

"Okay bubba I'm here what do you need?"

"H-H-Hurts" He wines out.

"What hurts baby?"

He pointed to his head then closed his eyes.

"Does anything else hurt?" I ask.

He nodded and pointed at his throat and stomach.

I placed my hand on his forehead to see if it was warm and he is.

"Aw bub your really warm... I think your running a fever" He whined again reaching for me to pick him up. "Wanna get on my back?" I ask softly running my fingers through his hair.

I got a small barely noticeable nod in return then I pulled him onto my back carefully.

I carried him down to the living room and placed him on the couch.

"Don't move 'm gonna make you some chicken noodle soup okay?" He gave me a thumbs up then curled into a ball.

I went into the kitchen and straight over to the pantry grabbing a can of soup which was 'chicken 'n stars' specially in there for Milo.

"Chicken noddle? Who's sick?" Trinity asks. I didn't even notice she was in the kitchen.

"Milo.. He's on the couch" Just as I finished my sentence I heard him whimper making me frown.

"Well you go sit with him I'll make the soup. I'm gonna let you know now he gets really clingy when he's sick so if you hold or cuddle him he's not gonna let go"

I nodded and walked back to the living room.

"It's okay bubba... Your mom is making the soup for you"

"S-S-S-Stars?" He asks quietly. I smiled at the fact that he was able to say that before replying. "Yes she's making your stars" He nodded and put his head on my chest right under my chin.

I started running my fingers through his hair as he cuddled into me more.

He seems so miserable.

He just isn't Milo without a smile on his face.

Hopefully he isn't sick for too long.

,','