31

--Nikolai--

Milo and I had been jumping around in our room all day annoying our parents with Christmas music. Milo picks the songs and I sing them obnoxiously loud. We only stopped when they told us they were leaving to do some last minute shopping.

Once again leaving us with the house isn't a good idea but since it's Christmas Eve it was fine because all of our friends were with their family's anyway so it made no sense to try an call them over for a party.

"Nikoo"

Whenever Milo whines and drags out any part of my name it either means he's bored he wants me to hold him or he's not feeling good. Let's hope it's not the last one. "What's up bubba?" I turned from looking out the window to see him sitting on the floor pouting while making grabby hands at me. I chuckled walking over to him to pick him up.

When I picked him up he instantly wrapped his legs around my waist. He smiled when I fondly shook my head at him. "Did you honestly just want me to pick you up?" He looked down and nodded as a light blush made it's way onto his face.

"Adorable" I whispered kissing his cheek. He wrapped his legs tighter around me then laid his head on my shoulder. "You always wanna cuddle" I smiled as I adjusted my arms under his butt.

He pulled his head out my neck and looked me in the eyes before kissing my lips. "Aww. Thank you bubba" I said softly when he pulled back. He blushed and nodded staring me in the eyes. He lightly smiled as he looked at me.

I pretended I was gonna drop him which made him squeal and hold onto me tighter then before. I decided to wrap my arms around his waist then I dipped him back a few times. When I dipped him down I would say 'I love you' then I'd kiss him when I pulled him back up. He was a blushy giggling mess the whole time.

"I-I love you t-too" He stuttered due to being out of breath from laughing and giggling so much. "I-kiss-love-kiss-you-kiss-more" each of those kisses were placed in his cheeks and forehead then after I finished my sentence I pressed one long kiss to his lips making a deep blush appear on his face.

After that we danced around our room to Christmas music for a little while longer till we got bored. We decided to just watch movies till later so we started with Arthur Christmas then we watched The Polar Express and so on. We basically just watched all the animated Christmas movies.

Milo never left my side. He had his head on my shoulder and he was holding my hand under the blanket.

We thought it would be better to watch the movies in the living room incase when our parents got back they wanted to watch with us so he couldn't hold my hand out in the open.

Sure we've held hands in front of them before but that was only because we were at places with a lot of people and I didn't want him getting lost.

We all ate dinner then got in our Christmas pajamas and opened early Christmas gifts. I decided to let Milo have the book set early and I could give him everything else tomorrow on Christmas.

When he opened the books he gasped then squealed showing our parents the set before crawling over to give me a hug. Because of the way we were hugging it was easy for me to secretly kiss his cheek. He went back over to the tree and grabbed a neatly wrapped box with a black bow on top(it was wrapped way neater then what I gave him) I opened it and nearly cried.

It was Mac Miller's Swimming and Good News CD's which I didn't have yet as well as a t-shirt with him on it.

"H-how did you know I wanted this" He shrugged and pointed at my dad. "My dad told you?" He nodded. I went over to him and gave him a tight hug thanking him over and over for getting me this "I love you so much baby boy" I whispered in his ear. "I love you m-more" He whispered back.

We pulled away and saw our parents smiling at us fondly. We then sat next to each other and gave our parents they're presents then we all drank hot cocoa and watched Christmas movies till 11:00 when they said we had to go to bed.

Milo grabbed his books and I grabbed my t-shirt and CD's then we went to our room. He started reading the first book which was just 'The Darkest Minds' while I listened to Mac Miller. I had already listened to the first three songs of the Good News album when I looked over at Milo and saw he was sleep with his book clutched to his chest.

I quietly cooed and crawled into his bed with him pulling the covers over us. He loosened his grip on the book so it was easy for me to take it from him. Milo turned around and cuddled into my chest a little bit. A small smile appeared on his face in his sleep when I wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight bubba.... I love you" I whispered before kissing his forehead softly.

I can't believe I'm spending Christmas with this little ball of sunshine. He's become my whole world in the short month that we've been getting along with each other and I'm never letting him go.

,','