33

--Nikolai--

"Best Christmas ever"

Milo smiled softly and nodded like he was agreeing with my statement. I wrapped my arms securely around his waist then scooted back on the bed so my back was against the wall.

I looked at the clock seeing it was only 3:30pm meaning we still have a few more hours till dinner is ready. Milo turned around in my lap so he was facing me with a grin. "What's got you so smiley baby?" I asked chuckling softly "Happy" He was full on smiling now as he bounced on my thighs lightly. "What's making you happy?"

"Y-you an I-I-Iggy" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Could you get anymore adorable?" But then I fake gasped to be dramatic "Do you still care about your mom and my dad? Aren't they making you happy too" He stopped bouncing and his eyes widened as he nodded quickly. I tickled his sides softly. "I was just messing with you bubba. I know you care about them" He nodded and started playing with my hair.

Usually I would push somebody away for touching my hair because I like the way it's always naturally messy but I make an exception to Milo. He started pushing all of it back then he reached over and grabbed something from off his nightstand then put it in my hair.

I looked in the mirror that hung above his headboard seeing that he put a scrunchie in my hair. My hair was long enough to make a small little man-bun so that's what he did. I looked at him in the mirror and shook my head as I started to smile fondly.

Every trace of me being mean is completely gone. Milo trusts me completely and u don't have to worry about the assholes I used to call friends anymore. Life honestly couldn't get better.

"Nikolai"

I turned and put my full attention on Milo. He was still sitting on my legs and my hands were resting on his thighs. I hummed waiting for him to continue.

He pointed behind himself. I looked around him seeing Iggy sleeping peacefully on my bed. "How did he even get up there? He's like a foot tall" Justin giggled at my statement placing his hands on my chest softly before gasping. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head and frowned for a second. "No no you just frowned what's wrong?" He shook his head again and started to move his hands down slightly but stopped once his hands made it to the middle of my torso. I looked from his face to his hands then back to his face seeing a blush starting to form.

It took me a minute of thinking but then I noticed what was happening. His hands are on my six pack. "You didn't know about my six pack did you bubba?" I smirked when he shyly shook his head not daring to look me in the eyes.

"It's okay baby boy you've never seen me without my shirt on so you couldn't have known"

I know what you may be thinking 'you guys share a room how has he never seen you shirtless?'

Every time I change I go in the bathroom. He does the same thing so I've never seen him shirtless either. It would have happened if we stayed in Hawaii because we would have went swimming.

Milo shifted around a little from the way I was looking at him. He looked me in the eyes and tried to move his hands but I stopped him deciding to tease him for a little bit.

"It's okay..... You don't have to move your hands if you don't want too... You wanna see it?" He visibly gulped and hesitantly shook his head no.

"You sure? All I have to do is-"

"No!" He put his hands over mine just as I started reaching for the hem of my shirt. He looked down at his lap then looked back at me through his eye lashes. It made him look even more innocent then he already does.