10

--Nikolai--

Milo is finally starting to trust me again.

I'm gonna make sure it stays that way too.

Right now I'm helping my dad put the last of our stuff in the moving truck so we can officially move in with Milo and Trinity.

"Go ahead and say your last goodbyes to the house Niko" He says patting my back before getting in the car as the moving truck drives away.

I nodded and walked into the house looking at how empty it was.

We were taking most of the stuff with us but we decided to sell a lot of it.

I walked into my old bedroom.

Now that I think about it Milo's room is gonna be a step up from this cause I could barely fit anything in here.

"Come on Niko we have to go" I hear my dad call from outside.

I sighed kissed my finger tips then pressed them to the wall of my room like I was leaving my mark on the house.

My dad smiled at me when I got in the car then started the drive to our new house.

The whole time my thought were on Milo like what he was doing and whether or not he was waiting for me to come back.

Knowing him he was in his corner either looking out the window or reading.

After a while I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep only to be waken up an hour later since we had arrived at our destination.

"Go say hey to Milo I'm gonna start taking the stuff out the car" My dad tells me.

I ran up to the hour then went straight to mine and Milo's room.

Just as I thought he was in his corner reading.

"Hey" I whisper sitting next to him.

He looked at me smiled and waved softly then grabbed his notebook and wrote something down quickly.

'I was waiting for you to get back. I wanted to show you something'

My heart rate picked up a bit.

He was actually waiting for me to get back.

What is this little monster doing to me?

,','