16

--Milo--

It's been a week since Niko kissed me and I kissed him back.

We haven't talked much and I think his dad and Trinity are starting to notice.

He's been avoiding me.

I've tried talking to him but every time I get close to him he walks away like he's ashamed that we kissed or something.

Right now I was reading Everything, Everything since it's one of my favorite books while Niko was in the bathroom.

His dad finally put his bed together so he doesn't have to sleep in my bed anymore.

When he came out the bathroom everything started going in slow motion.

He came over and sat down next to me took my book pulled me into his lap kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear.

"I know you may be thinking I hated the kiss or something but I really didn't. I'm just scared to talk about it cause I don't know whether or not you liked it"

I smiled then pecked his cheek softly.

"Well I guess that means you liked it then?"

I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

"Bubba?"

"Niko?"

"Your adorable" He whispers in my ear making me blush.

"I have a joke for you" I looked up at him ready for him to say it.

"How does NASA throw a party?" He asks I shrugged.

"They Planet"

I looked at him with a straight gave as he laughed his ass off.

"Aww come on bub that was supposed to be funny. Cause you know your all into NASA and space and stuff" He says pouting.

I pushed his lip back in with my finger then got off his lap.

"Where ya goin?"

"B-b-bed" I whisper crawling under the covers.

"I live how soft your voice is" He gushes his blue eyes brighter then they were just a second ago.

I quickly pulled the covers over my face to hide my blush.

We're step-brothers for fucks sake he can't say and do stuff like that but of course he doesn't care so he does it anyway.

And now that I think about it we haven't talked about this whole new baby thing yet.

"Milo Nikolai come here for a second please"

Before I knew it Niko was pulling the covers off me and putting me on his back.

I squeaked slightly then got comfortable and made sure I was holding on tight enough.

He walked into the kitchen not making an effort to put me down anytime soon but I'm not complaining.

"You called us?" He says making my mom smile at us and his dad shake his head fondly.

"Yeah actually m. We're going on a little vacation for Christmas so we need you boys to pack" His dad says nodding.

Niko hummed then looked at Trinity "Where are we going" He asked.

"Hawaii" She grins.

He gasped "I've always wanted to go there"

I giggled softly at how childish he was being and poked his cheek a few times but he ass quick to push my hand away before I could get a 4th poke in making me pout and start trying to get off his back but he wouldn't let me.

"What's wrong bubba?" He asks fishing his phone out of his pocket while trying not to drop me.

I grabbed his phone typed in why I was trying to get down then put it in front of his face.

'I wanna poke your cheek... *pouty face'

"Fine go ahead and poke but cheek if it makes you happy. But I also need you to stop being adorable" He says whispering the last part. I blushed then started poking his cheek again.

Thankfully his dad and Trinity were having their own conversation so they weren't paying any attention to us.

I've come to learn Niko doesn't have boundaries when it comes to different stuff like now.

Our parents are right in front of us and he's calling me adorable like it's normal.

Nikolai just doesn't care.

I can't tell if that's good or bad.

,','