29

--Nikolai--

My favorite day of the year is in two days (Christmas not my birthday)

We were originally gonna spend it in Hawaii but after what happened our plans changed so we had to decorate the house last minute as well as everybody getting last minute presents.

We all went to the mall and went our separate ways to go shopping. Aka. Trinity and my dad went to do their shopping for us while Milo and I stayed together. I would secretly buy stuff for him when he wasn't looking so he would accidentally see anything I got him.

He's been becoming more confident with talking to people that aren't me or Tatiana. He'll talk to his mom and sometimes my dad but other then that I'm really the only person who gets to hear his voice all day everyday.

He skipped off into HotTopic telling me he wanted to get me something from there. Minutes later he came back with a all black HotTopic bag in his right hand so I could hold my free hand with his left.

Yeah sure people were giving us weird looks but I honestly did really care. They can think what they want.

Milo and I were walking around trying to figure out any other stores to go to but that didn't last long when we made it to the food court. We didn't immediately get anything but we did sit down for a little bit.

"N-Nikolai" Oh yeah. I forgot he started saying my actual name and not just 'Niko' it's weird coming from him. He only does it when he's been calling me for a while though. I hummed and looked at him "How many times did you call me?" I asked "Three"

"Sorry bubba. I was thinking about something... What's up?" He pointed to the Panda Express. "You want Panda Express?" He nodded. "Okay.. Let's go get some Panda Express" He smiled grabbing onto my wrist as we walked into the restaurant. When we walked in I closed my eyes for a second taking in the delicious sent of chicken.

"Alright what do you want bubba?" I ask looking at the menu. He went on his phone and pulled up an online menu pointing to the Orange Chicken and fried rice. I nodded and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. Me ordering the food consisted of Milo being overly excited for his food and multiple offers of random numbers from girls.

Once we got our food(I got the same thing as Milo) we just had small conversations. Our parents found us and let us know they were going to do some more shopping before we went home so Milo and I stayed in the Panda Express for a little bit longer.

Deciding not to take the rest of our food home with us. "Hey uh... Sorry to interrupt your conversation I just wanted to say you have really pretty eyes" Some random girl says looking at me while twirling her hair around her finger.

"Uh... Thanks I guess" I turned back to Justin and he signed something which I knew to be 'She seems annoying' I laughed and the girl looked confused but shook it off. "Anyway... What's your name?" She smiles. "None-ya"

"None-ya?" She questions "Yeah... None-Ya-Business" I rolled my eyes and went back to talking to Justin "Rude.... You don't know what your missing" She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Actually I'm not missing anything..... Hate to break it to ya hun I'm gay" She scoffed and rolled her eyes then turned to Justin "Let me guess.... This is your little boyfriend" She gave him a dirty look.

"No... Actually he's not.... He's my brother" I cringed on the inside when I said that. "Whatever" She rolled her eyes again then walked away.

"Damn... What is it with all the girls going after me..... Why don't they go after you for a change" I joked Milo just smiled and rolled his eyes. "D-dork"

We both laughed then continued eating. We both finished about 5 minutes later. Once we were done we threw away our trash then walked around looking at the huge Christmas trees they had in here as well as the lights.

Our parents ended up finding us not long after and we all piled into the car and went home. Milo an I went straight to our room hiding the stuff we got in various places around the room. I made him wait in the bathroom so he wouldn't see where I hid the stuff and he did the same with me.

Afterwards we sat in the living room and watched a few Christmas movies then we ate dinner. Milo and I got put in charge of dinner so we just ordered pizzas since neither of us really know how to cook.

We ate in our room since our parents decided to eat in the living room. Because of what happened last time we had pizza Milo decided to save the rest of his pizza for the next day.

I honestly wonder what Milo got me for Christmas. Maybe he just got me something small and what ever else he got was for his mom or my dad. I hope what I got him wasn't too much. I decided to get him a purple and blue galaxy hoodie along with the matching sweatpants that have the waist-band the same as the hoodie itself but the sweatpants are simply dark grey.

But I also got him The Darkest Minds book set that he's been wanting for longer then I've know. He first told me about when I mentioned something about the movie to him.

After we finished our pizza I put the leftovers in the fridge then went back to our to see Milo passed out on his bed. He had one arm hanging off the side while his lips were parted and his hair fell on his forehead softly.

"Aww bubba" I whispered quietly putting his blanket over him. He smiled in his sleep and cuddled into the blanket more before whispering "I love you Niko" in a sleepy tone.

I smiled at him "I love you too bubba" I kissed his forehead then climbed into my bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

,','