30

--Milo--

Niko's words kept ringing in my head.

'I love you too bubba'

I could tell even though I was half sleep that he genuinely meant what he said and not in a brotherly way either. He meant he actually loves me. As wrong as it may seem I have absolutely no problem with that. I've only even been loved by my mom she's the only one who's ever truly loved me till now.

Niko makes me feel happy.

Happier then I've ever been before.

Sure I've been happy with knowing how much my mom loves me but being happy because of just one person loving me has never happened before and I never want this feeling to go away.

When I'm around Nikolai I smile so much more then I usually would. All he has to do is look at me then I'm a giggling mess. Then he'll just smile and call me adorable just to see me blush.

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Nikolai was still sleep when I woke up so I decided to jump on his bed till he was awake. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would but when he did wake up he pulled me down to him and pressed a wet kiss on my forehead. "Just a little bit longer baby boy" I blushed at the pet name "N-no" I stuttered out due to his comment. "Why not bubba" He whined out.

I pointed to the calendar next to his bed and he smiled instantly looking back at me. "It's Christmas Eve!" I nodded rapidly while smiling. His smiled instantly changed to a fond one then he whispered quietly so I wouldn't hear him but I did. "Why is my baby so adorable" He started talking a little louder when he said 'So adorable' I blushed again and pushed my face into his neck softly.

He started rubbing my back with one hand and running his fingers through my hair with the other hand. "This is gonna be our first Christmas together.... I wouldn't trade you or us for the world" I smiled against the skin of his neck softly. "Look at me bubba" He whispered. I moved down a little so I could lay my head on he chest and look up at him.

He looked me in the eyes an smiled as he started to softly stroke my cheek with his index finger.

"This may sound......cliché. But you are actually the best thing that has ever happened to me.... Before you I was just a cold hearted asshole. Now that I have you I know what it means to be happy" I smiled back at him then leaned up to place a kiss on his lips.

"I'm happy.... Your happy..... We're happy.. Together"

,','