23

--Nikolai--

We have almost officially made it to the day both Milo and I have been waiting for.

We finally go to Hawaii tomorrow.

Milo was just as excited as I was given the fact that neither of us have ever been that far from home before.

The farthest I've been from home was when I went to California for a while to visit my mom before my dad got full custody of me. I was kinda happy when he did because my mom never really loved me like she said she did.

"Niko" Milo call's snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Yeah?"

"C-c-cuddles?" He asks tilting his head to the side softly.

"Of course we can cuddle bubba" I grin he giggled and skipped over to my bed before basically launching himself into my arms.

Not long after Trinity walked in and smiled at us "I'm glad you boys are so close with each other... I would hate to see you guys fighting" She walked over to Milo's bookshelf in his corner and grabbed one of them.

"I just need to borrow this for a second" She said before walking out.

Milo looked at me with a questioning look and I shrugged not knowing what was going on either then he cuddled closer to me and pushed his face into my neck.

"You tired?" He shook his head no and shifted to a more comfortable position.

"H-hungry"

"What do you want?"

He shrugged and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

I kissed his forehead and sat up with him still in my lap. "How about we go see what's in the fridge" He nodded almost instantly then I stood up with him in my arms.

He squeaked quietly and quickly wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Wanna get on my back?" He nodded and I set him down so he could climb on.

"That's better"

We walked down to the kitchen and I looked in the fridge with him still on my back but I didn't see anything he would want.

"How about we just order some pizza?"

"O-Okay"

I asked Trinity if we could get the pizza and she said yes as long as we order a separate pepperoni pizza for her and my dad.

When the pizza came Milo and I sat in our room and ate the whole pizza to ourselves.

"Too m-much" Milo whined after he finished his last slice of pizza "Well you did eat 4 huge slices of pizza bubba" He glared at me and playfully growled.

"When did you become a little puppy?"

He gave me an unimpressed look and rolled his eyes while trying to get up from where we were sitting on the floor.

"Sorry bub" I whisper closing the empty box of pizza.

He plopped down onto his bed and sighed loudly.

"Why are you so far away?" I groan out from the floor.

We were sitting in front of the foot of my bed so he was all the way on the other side of the room.

He whined and rubbed his stomach slowly.

"You know what I'm just gonna crawl over to you"

Milo gave me a thumbs up and curled into a ball while holding his stomach.

I know him well enough to know that if he whines or whimpers he wants me.. He doesn't even have to call my name and I'll be right by his side.

This boy is really doing something to me.

I slowly crawled over to him and climbed up onto the bed then pulled his smaller body to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed the side of his face to my chest.

"Niko" Milo mumbles out looking up at me through his eyelashes.

I looked down at him and poked his cheek lightly causing him to emit a giggle "What's up bubba?"

"Love you Niko"

My heart rate picked up at his word and I hope he didn't notice.

He actually said he loves me.

I smiled down at him as he smiled up at me

"I love you too bubba"

,','