8

--Nikolai--

Milo had a completely terrified look on his face and a part of me was enjoying it but another part of me was hating everything minute of this..

"This yours Milo?"

He came out of his daze and shook his head no slowly.

"You sure about that?"

He nodded.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto his feet making him whimper.

"Then go and throw it in the trash if it's not yours" I smirked.

He shook his head quickly..

"Why not? If it's not yours you shouldn't care about it this much. Now. Go. Throw. It. In. The. Trash"

I have no idea what's happening and what I'm being so mean but it doesn't feel right.

He whimpered again slight then his mouth opened and a faint 'no' came out.

I stopped the teasing instantly.

"D-did you just say no?" I ask shocked.

He looked scared then nodded softly.

"But I thought you were mute"

He grabbed his phone typed something in then handed it to me.

'I am but I can say small words'

"Can you say my name?" I ask tilting my head curiously.

He shrugged and tried it out.

"N-N-Niko" He stuttered our though it came out as more of a squeak.

He smiled then his sweet smile dropped as soon as he looked me in the eyes.

"Does Trinity know about this?" I question sitting down handing him the blanket.

He shook his head no then rubbed the blanket against his cheek.

"How cute" I say in a sarcastic tone when he cuddled the blanket.

He glared at me then got up and went up stairs to his room I'm guessing..

I sighed and sunk down into the couch and decided to research mutism and speech therapy.

He was finally trusting me but the bad side of me just had to come out.

He was actually talking to me and I had him close to me...

The bad side of me ruined everything.

I thought about it for a while before deciding to go up to his room and check on him.

Just as I thought he was sitting in his corner reading a book.

"You okay?" I ask softly.

He nodded not looking up at me he just continued to read his book.

"Good... I just wanted to make sure you were okay" I nodded softly.

He looked up at me for a second then looked for his notebook..

When he found it he started writing stuff down then threw the book at my feet when he was done.

'Why are you so worried about me all of a sudden?? One minute your all happy and taking me to get fro-yo then the next you teasing me about a freaking baby blanket and now your worried about me? Make up your mind Nikolai do you wanna be friends with me or do you hate me?'

"Milo..... I'm sorry i really don't know what came over me... Can you please forgive me?"

"n-no"

Hearing his little squeaky voice saying my 'no' or even just my name will never get old...

"Okay.. I deserve that I really do.. I will accept that you don't forgive me"

"N-Niko" He calls just as I was about to walk out the room.

He did the come here motion with his hand so I walked over to him...

He stood up and kicked me right in the balls.

I fell to the ground holding my crotch as he ran away giggling.

"Y-your gonna pat for that Milo" I managed to groan out through the pain.

He may look week but I'm pretty sure he broke my dick with that powerful kick.

,','