22

--Nikolai--

Well....

I said it.

I said that I love Milo.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I mean that I love him.

I might tell him at some point but until then he's just gonna have to think that I love him like family when I really don't I don't love him like a brother at all.

The whole walk home from school was really quiet I didn't say much due to being angry and Milo just left me alone because of that.

When we got back to the house we explained to our parents why we were home and what had happened at school but we left out the part about Khalil saying I was fucking Milo.

They said they have to leave for something that had to do with the baby so it was just gonna be Milo and I in the house for a few hours which meant we could do whatever we wanted.

"Milo? Tickle fight?" I ask poking his side making him giggle..

"I'm definitely tickling you" Then my hands started attacking his sides as he laughed and giggled loudly.

I've never been so happy to hear somebody laugh before but Milo's laugh just makes me happy. He has the cutest little giggle and his eyes twinkle when he laughs.

Neither of us noticed that our parents were standing in the door way watching us fondly till they came over to say bye.

"I love how great you guys are getting along" Trinity smiles and I put my arm around Justin and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah... I really love having Milo as a little brother"

There's that word again and not love.

Brother.

Me and Milo both know I wish we could be more then that but of course unless we keep it a secret that could never happen.

Maybe if they weren't getting married that could happen but if they didn't get engaged then Milo and I wouldn't have become so close and I would more then likely still be bullying him.

I'm glad they got engaged but at the same time I'm not because Milo and I can't act the way we want.

"Niko" Milo started repeatedly poking my cheek.

"Yes bubba?"

"B-b-bored"

"I can tell that your bored from the way you keep poking my cheek" I chuckled. My dad and Trinity had already left so it was officially just us in the house.

He pouted and laid his head on my lap looking up at me with a small smile on his face.

"Why so smiley?"

"P-pretty e-e-eyes" He giggled "You think my eyes are pretty?" I ask poking his side and he nodded softly.

"Thank you bubba.. Your eyes are pretty too" He frowned a little bit and shook his head "What's wrong bub?" He sat up and looked at me then pointed to his eyes "n-not b-blue" I was confused for a second then I understood what he was trying to say.

"Brown eyes especially yours are just as pretty as blue eyes baby. They don't have to be blue to be pretty. Your eyes are really pretty. Yeah mines may be a really light blue but yours are hazel brown... I like having blue eyes but I would kill for hazel eyes like those"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug "t-thanks Niko" "No problem bubba. I don't like seeing you upset" I kissed his cheek and tickled his sides a little bit.

I pulled him into my lap and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I know I said this already but I'm really happy that your learning to talk more.... The more you learn the more words you can say" He smiles at my words.

"I love having you as my brother even though we don't act like brothers unless we're around our parents" I chuckled tightening my arms around his waist.

"M-me t-too"

I smiled and kissed him softly then laid my head on top of his.

"I think we should go cuddle in our room.... They we won't have to worry about our parents catching us kiss or anything"

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck tightly.

"Come on bub. You've got legs you can walk yourself" I laugh standing up carefully with him in my arms.

He giggled and pushed his face into my neck softly.

"Yeah you're the definition of adorable right now"

He wrapped his legs around my waist and held onto me like he was a little koala bear but then again he more then likely is a little koala bear.

"I'm thinking of talking my dad into buying us a bunk bed so if you need me I could just climb up or down into you bed"

"D-down"

"You want me to put you down?" He shook his head "Oh! I would have to climb down into your bed?"

He nodded and tightened his arms around me.

We got back to our room and i sat him down on his bed "I take it you don't like high places?" He nodded "Then let's hope you don't have a window seat on the plane" I chuckled kissing the top of his head before sitting on my bed.

"T-too f-f-far"

"I'm to far?" I ask and he nods.

I got up and walked over to his bed sitting down next to him. Justin climbed into my lap and laid his head on my shoulder softly I chuckled and put my arms under his thighs so he wouldn't fall since we're on the edge of the bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You just wanna be in my arms?" He lifted his head up and nodded as a light blush coated his soft cheeks. "Cutie" I smile kissing his cheek.

We stayed like that for a while till I heard something hitting the window.

I stood up and sat him on the bed then went and looked out the window.

I was surprised and slightly annoyed to see Lauren standing there with a smile on her fucked up face.

"What are you doing here Lauren?" I ask in a bored tone.

"I came here to see you baby" She says back.

"First of all Lauren why did you come here to see me and second why did you come back in the first place?? I thought I made it very clear I didn't want to see you again"

"I wanted to apologize to the little mute freak actually..."

"Did you just call him a freak?"

"Yeah.... What's it to you?"

"That's my little brother Lauren..... My baby brother we may not be blood related but he's still my goddamn brother..... I love him and I'm not gonna sit here and let you call him names.."

Her eyes widened and she stomped little a little kid "He's getting in the way Niko.... He's in the way of me getting you back! That fucking freak needs to be gone..."

I heard Milo whimper from his bed and I lost it "Fuck You Lauren... Fuck You" I yell out the window before slamming it shut.

Milo was in a ball in the middle of his bed as thick hot tears rolled down his face.

"Come here bubba.... It's okay" I whisper pulling him into my lap slowly. "You're okay baby" I started rubbing his back soothingly.

I know for a goddamn fact I'm not allowed to hit girls so I'm gonna more then likely get one of my friends to go after her or something because even though a guy shouldn't hit a girl.

I'm not getting in trouble for anything so I'll have one of my friends do it.

I'll do anything and I mean anything to protect Milo.

,','