39

--Nikolai--

"Jordan? Khalil?"

They gave awkward smiles and waved.

"We have to go out.. Don't do anything stupid." Dad says not giving me time to respond.

"What are you guys doing here??" I asked sitting on the couch. I had Milo facing me on my lap.

"I uh-" Khalil cut him off "It's about my brother Kareem..... He did something bad" I frowned. "What'd he do?"

"Well uh-" Once again Khalil cut Jordan off "Reem is in Juve" "Juve?? For what?"

"He-" "Shut up Jordan. You stutter to much" Jordan pouted but kept his mouth shut. Khalil is older then all of us so he's always been the really dominant type.. "Anyways... He's in Juve for robbery and uh... Murder"

"Murder? What the fuck? Who the hell did he murder?"

"His girlfriend" Jordan rushed out before Khalil could say anything. "I thought I told you to shut the fuck up" He glared at Jordan. Surprisingly he whimpered.

"Jordan... C'mere" Khalil gave him a look but he got up and sat next to me anyway. "You good?" I whisper to him when he sits down. He nodded. I shrugged.

"Anyhoo. Khalil continue"

Before he could finish Milo started waking up. I looked down at him and smiled as he opened his eyes. He smiled a little. "Bubby" He said contently. "Bubba" I replied poking his nose softly.

"Oh how cute... Can I finish talking asshat? You can pay attention to the little shit later" Khalil says startling Milo a little. He looked around noticing who was here. His eyes widened and he whimpered quietly. "Shh shh.. It's okay. Jordan won't hurt you... And Khalil is gonna stay on his side of the room" I ended my sentence glaring at Khalil who just rolled his eyes.

"Forget this... Come on Jay let's go" He got up to leave but Jordan didn't follow. "Jordan.. Lets. Go"

"Bubba? Can you sit with Jordan for a minute?" Milo nodded crawling out of my lap to sit next to Jordan and started fiddling with his own fingers.

I walked over to Khalil raising an eyebrow. "Kha? What's your problem man?"

"Him... He's my problem... Look your gonna hate me and Jay both after this but.... We have a thing..."

I stared at him for a while... "Like a thing thing? Like you despise anyone who's gay but are gay yourself type thing?" I questioned and he nodded. "Well I'm not gonna hate you for that because I'm gay too.. But I'd like for you to explain why you're pissed at him"

"I'm mad at him... He kissed some random guy at school just to make me mad because he thought I kissed a girl.. In all honesty the girl kissed me but he won't believe me."

"So basically your taking out the anger you have because of him on him?" He nodded. "Why don't you just like... Talk it out?"

He tilted his head slightly. "Never thought of that..."

"That's because your stupid" I joked making him playfully punch my arm. We both turned and looked at Milo and Jordan to see them giggling and hiding they're faces.

We walked back over to them and sat down. "What you are two giggling about?" I pulled Milo into my lap and Khalil did the same with Jay. Jordan squeaked and tried to get out of his lap.

"It's okay... Niko knows" Jordan calmed down and looked at me. "S-So you accept us?" He asked nervously. "Yeah. I have to. Milo and I have a thing too" He sighed and nodded leaning back into Khalil's chest.