12

--Niko--

I called Milo a dork and he sat there for a while like he was trying to figure out what was going on then his breathing started getting weird and started wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Calm down Bubba it's okay"

He grabbed his notebook and quickly wrote something down.

'I can't breathe Niko help me... Do something'

"Okay okay shh. Come here it's gonna be okay" I whispered pulling him into my lap.

He was crying and cover his ears.

I pulled his hands away and softly grabbed his cheeks.

"Milo look at me. Pay attention to me.. Look me in the eyes baby"

He tried to focus on me but the tears were clouding his vision I could tell by the way he kept wiping his eyes.

"New plan... bubba listen to my heartbeat" I say moving his so his head is laying on my chest.

I started rubbing his back then my dad walked in and frowned 'is he okay?' He mouthed and i shook my head 'another panic attack' I mouth back.

He nodded and walked into the kitchen.

Within a few minutes Milo's heartbeat slowed down a bit and his breathing calmed down.

"You feeling better?" I ask him and he nods.

"Do you want to take a nap?" He nodded again and closed his eyes a little.

"Okay let's go" I whisper carrying him up to our room.

My dad had already managed to get some of our stuff here last night so I could have stuff before we moved in completely all I have to do is have him put my bed together then I'm good to go.

I laid Milo in his bed and put the covers over him..

Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask handing him my phone for it to type it.

'Stay with me... Please Niko'

I grabbed the phone back and nodded climbing into the bed next to him.

We may have to get a bunk bed so I won't have to walk all the way across the room if he needs me.

I can just climb up or down the ladder into his bed.

He clung to me instantly and I smiled a little before deciding to take a nap myself.

It's been a long day.

,','