32

--Nikolai--

I was woken up by Milo jumping on the bed in his adorable reindeer onesie meanwhile I had a snowman one. He was chanting something and when I noticed what it was I smiled.

He was chanting 'Christmas' even though I was awake he was still jumping and chanting "C'mere you little monster" I said playfully as I pulled him down to my chest. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Merry Christmas bubba" He giggles when I kissed his nose softly "M-Merry Christmas Niko" I looked over at my clock seeing that it was a few minutes short of 7am meaning our parents had to be up already.

"Let's go open presents!"

Milo started nodding rapidly before jumping off his bed to go downstairs. "Woah woah woah... I'm giving you a piggy-back-ride..

"I don't want you to trip and fall from all the excitement" I chuckled making him giggle softly. He came back over and waited for me to actually get out of bed then we headed down the stairs to the living room.

Our parents were sitting on the couch waiting for us when we got there.

Milo squealed seeing all the stuff under the tree and my eyes lit up when I noticed a new skateboard with a bow tied around it sitting next to my stuff. I sat Milo down we both said good morning and Merry Christmas then we went to town on the wrapping paper that held all the joy of the presents.

I got multiple pairs of vans a few more Mac Miller related things as well as some Brent Faiyaz hoodies and t-shirts a few new snap backs more jeans and a new PS4 and like 5 games to go with it. I was informed that all the Mac stuff came from Justin and everything else came from Trinity and my dad.

When Milo opened the hoodie and sweat pants I got him he freaked out and went to put it on immediately. Being honest I already had the hoodie. It was originally mine but I decided to give it to him once I got the pants.

He also got some more books like A Dogs Purpose and the second book to that which is A Dogs Journey.

My dad got him a few pairs of vans some of them matched mine as well as a matching Brent hoodie and Trinity got him some games for the PlayStation along side the new Billie Eilish and Givēon albums.

When we were done Milo and I took our stuff to our room while Dad and Trinity opened the stuff they got each other. They said they would open the presents we got them later and we had no problem with that.

Milo was somehow reading and jumping on his bed at the same time while I was just watching him. I posted on instagram saying Merry Christmas and showing everybody what I got then I turned my 'do not disturb' on so nobody could text or call me since it's Christmas and I wanna spend time with my family.

I had asked earlier if we were having anyone over and they said it would just be us which I was happy about because I know large groups of people can tend to cause Milo's panic attacks.

I looked down for a split second then I heard a loud thud in front of me...

Milo had fallen off his bed and was holding his head as tears started rushing down his face. He screamed quietly and I quickly rushed over to him and pulled him into my lap. He had a cut on his forehead right above his eyebrow.

"C'mere bubba.. It's okay.... Let's go clean it okay?" He nodded slowly as he tried to hold back his sobs. I picked him up and carried him to the downstairs bathroom since that's where all the first-aid stuff is.

I cleaned his forehead with antiseptic spray which resulted in him crying even louder as well as our parents coming to see what was wrong. I explained to them what had happened before I continued to clean the cut. When I was done I put Neosporin on his forehead and finished it off with a small Moana band-aid.