11

--Milo--

Niko was frozen for a little bit after I told him I was waiting for him to get back.

I wonder why.

I handed him my phone where i pre-wrote some stuff already.

'Okay so remember how you told me if i try to say something 3 times then I'll stop stuttering?'

He nodded then continued reading.

'I started trying to say some stuff while you were gone and the one thing that I've been wanting to say my mom for a while I can finally say'

He looked back up at me and gestured for me to say it.

"I love you"

He smiled widely then pulled me into a tight hug.

"That's amazing Mimi. Your doing so good bubba" He whispered placing a small kiss on the side of my neck.

My eyes widened but I calmed down quickly when he pulled away.

"Wanna go tell her now? She in the kitchen" He says making me nod happily.

He got up grabbing my hand before pulling me to the kitchen.

"Hey Trinity... Milo has something he wants to tell you" He smiles squeezing my hand.

I took a deep breath then said it.

"I love you"

She smiled as tears started forming in her eyes then she stopped what she was doing and pulled me into a hug "I'm so proud of you baby" She says through the tears.

I sniffles as a few tears slipped down my face.

Niko bent down a little behind her and smiled 'I'm proud of you too' He mouthed softly.

I smiled back and mouthed 'Thank you' to him then my mom pulled away and wiped her face.

"I am truly proud of you learning to talk again. Did somebody give you the idea?" She said and I nod.

"Oh who?"

"N-Niko"

She smiled again then turned around hugging Jason tightly.

"Thank you so much for helping him Nikolai"

"No problem.. I'll do anything to help my bubba" He winks at me.

I blushed a little looking down.

"Okay now I need you boys to get out my kitchen while I cook dinner. Niko your dad told me you like to steal food before it's ready"

"No I don't. He does that" Niko whines playfully rolling his eyes.

"Out out out" She chants pushing us into the living room

"Let's watch a movie"

I nodded and grabbed the remote handing it to Niko.

"Why do I get to pick what we watch? It's your house" He says giving it back.

I grabbed my extra notebook from the table and wrote something down and handed it to him.

'Correction: OUR house. There for I want YOU to pick what we watch'

He rolled his eyes playfully again and smiled.

"Your such a dork"

I raised my eyebrow at him the jotted something down in my book.

'You do know dork means cute and stupid right??'

"Yeah I do... That's why I said it" He winked.

All I need to know right now is why he keeps winking at me and why he called me cute..

He's about to officially be my step-brother for gods what the heck is he doing?

,','