19

--Nikolai--

Being sick sucks.

But I'm definitely not gonna sit here and blame Milo for me being sick though cause I wanted to help him so it's my fault.

When he fell asleep I got bored so now I'm on my phone.

I kept getting dm's on instagram from random girls and boys asking if I was single and if I was 'looking for love'

I either deleted them or replied with a long message as to why you shouldn't try to random people over the internet and I like to add the fact that I'm gay in the messages to the girls.

This is my daily life so I'm used to it.

Milo is thankfully still sleeping like an angel on my chest.

Yes I said like an angel because he is one.

Yeah he is my step-brother an all but we're not actually related.

He shifted a little so his head was in my neck. Every time he moved his lips would brush against my neck a little bit.

They were soft against my skin.

I could just imagine what they would feel like on my-

"Niko"

I looked down and he was looking up at me with wide doe eyes. He looked so innocent and I loved it. I really hope he stays like that forever.

"What's up bub?"

He pointed to his head "H-hurts"

"Okay bubba. I'm gonna get you some water and Tylenol"

He nodded and moved away from me so I could get up.

Thankfully I wasn't as sick as him so I was able to get up easy.

I walked down the stairs looking for Madeline but ended up finding my dad.

"Hey dad do you know where" sneeze "The Tylenol is?"

He got up walked into the kitchen then cane back with it in his hand.

"Thanks dad"

He nodded patted me on the back then went back to his spot on the couch.

I playfully rolled my eyes and got the water for Milo then went back to our room.

When I got back he was laying in the middle of his bed with his arms and legs spread out as tears rolled down his face.

"Aww bubba" I whisper softly pulling him into my arms. He clung to me like there was no tomorrow.

I felt so bad for him. He's usually so happy and now he's miserable.

"It's okay baby let it out" I say in his ear softly when he starts sobbing quietly "Just let it out bubba" I could feel his tears soaking my shirt but at this point I didn't care.

All I care about it making him feel better.

,','