21

--Milo--

Taco night consisted of Tatiana deciding she was staying over to 'keep and eye' on Niko an I as she put it along with him constantly making me giggle while we were eating.

His dad and my mom weren't really paying much attention to us and how he was making me giggle they were just happy that we were getting along.

A little in-site on how he was making me giggle: he kept whispering in my ear and tickling me slightly. I kept trying to push him away when he leaned to whisper in my ear and at some point he snuck a kiss when nobody was looking.

I'm surprised nobody noticed me blushing after he kiss. Of course Nikolai did and that made a sly smirk form on his face for the rest of dinner and absolutely nobody noticed it like how do you not notice somebody smirking and not question it?

Then the next day Tatiana left early since we had school and Niko insisted that we walk today for some reason but then I found out the reason when we got a block away from the house.

He just wanted to hold my hand on the way to school. I feel like since the kisses yesterday we're almost dating even though he hasn't formerly asked me out yet. Maybe it'll happen soon.

As soon as the school came into view he let go of my hand but not before saying 'as much as I hate to do it we can't hold hands on school property' I nodded understandably because I knew that his friends would be asking questions along with everybody else in school.

On top of that our school has a weird no same sex dating policy that I absolutely hate because there are a lot of kids in this school that are part of the LGBTQ+ community and they can't be themselves.

Nikolai saw his friends at the door smirking in our direction but I know those smirks are for me by the way Khalil started cracking his knuckles making me whimper quietly.

Niko turned me towards him and made me look him in the eyes "This isn't gonna be like the first time we came to school in the same car okay? We're going to walk right past them. I want you to completely ignore them" I nodded then thought about what he said.

"W-We?" He nodded "We. I'm gonna be ignoring them for a while. Even if that means they're gonna stop being friends with me I don't care cause I have you now. They could fucking beat me up for all I care. As long as I have you by my side I'm happy"

I smiled at his words then we both started walking towards the doors of the school Jordan and Khalil started walking to us but Niko pushed them back with a glare before wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me into the school.

"T-t-thanks Niko" I smile opening my locker "No problem bub. By the way I'm really proud of you for working on talking more. I love that your able to say more words then before" I smiled some more grabbing my stuff from my locker.

"I hope the faggots keeping you company Nikolai" I hear Jordan say from behind us. I tensed a little but Niko put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down a little bit.

"Leave us the fuck alone" He spits at them closing both of our lockers before pulling me to our first class. "I switched classes with some people so now we have all the same classes" I nodded and sat down at my desk.

English is my second favorite class I would have to say that science is my favorite since we study stuff about the earth and all the stars.

I looked up at the board and noticed that today we have a substitute I wonder who's filling in for drunk Mr. Smith today.

The guy comes into work smelling like he just took a bath in 40 bottles of vodka and on top of that he can barely teach so most of the time he just has us read useless books and Shakespeare novels.