Hoseok quickly positions Yoongi so that the hybrid is laying on his stomach across his lap, arm pressing down on it to keep him in place. Yoongi kicks his socked feet in a wack attempt to free himself meanwhile Hoseok quickly puts on a Harry Potter movie.

"Yah! You asshole!" The hybrid snaps but Hoseok continues laughing. Yoongi squirms a bit and Hoseok places a hand gently on his head, patting his hair.

"Calm down pup, you're so fussy today." He teases with a grin.
Yoongi growls, attempting to scare him away but Hoseok just continues patting his head. He reaches up and smacks his hand away. This causes Hoseok to release Yoongi and the hybrid quickly sits up before crossing his arms over his chest with a sharp glare on his features.

Hoseok frowns, "I'm sorry, Yoongi. Was I pushing your boundaries?"

Yoongi's glare immediately softens and he shakes his head 'no.' Honestly, it was fun to play like that, there hasn't been too many times in the past where Yoongi had someone to play with like that. Plus, if he was being serious, he would've easily gotten out of the hold Hoseok put him in since the latter wasn't holding him tightly anyway. And not that Yoongi wanted to openly admit it but...he kind of liked the way he was swiftly manhandled and forced into submission. It kind of weirded him out that he felt that way but maybe it's only that way with Hoseok.

"Then why were you glaring?"

"I want to watch a princess movie, not a nerd one." Yoongi decides to say, thinking about the really catchy songs from Mulan.

"Okay fine." Hoseok gives a playful huff of false annoyance. "We can watch whatever you want but first you have to forgive me."

"Forgive you for what?"

Hoseok glances at his almost empty wine drink bottle, a small pout taking his lips. Yoongi may or may not have stared at them for a little bit. "I didn't mean to take it too far. I know we were playing but just in case you felt uncomfortable-"

"I-I didn't." Yoongi stutters by accident. "It's fine. But next time I'll actually put up a fight. I'm sleepy so my muscles are too relaxed right now." He jokes a bit to keep the mood lightened.

Hoseok smiles, reaching down to pick up the blanket that fell during their little quarrel. "I'll go check on Jiminie and then we'll find another movie, okay?" Yoongi nods and reaches for some shrimp flavored chips.

Hoseok checks the bathroom first, seeing no sign of Jimin before checking his bedroom. The hybrid was sitting on his bed, holding his stuffed bunny on his lap tightly. His other stuffies were thrown all over the floor. Hoseok sighs before stepping around them and approaching Jimin.

"Hey, what's wrong? You don't want your stuffies to hang out with us?" He says quietly, sitting next to the hybrid. Jimin shakes his head slowly, indicating that it's not that he didn't want his stuffies to join them, but that something else was wrong.

"Are you thinking about what happened earlier?"

Jimin nods, tears finally starting to gather in his tired looking eyes. He sniffles a bit before looking up at Hoseok with confusion in his eyes. "I don't know why they don't like me anymore...I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"

"No sweetie, you didn't do anything. I think maybe Jungkook and Taehyung are taking some time to themselves. I don't think that they don't like you anymore." Hoseok attempts to reassure him, watching as tears start to fall from his eyes.

"T-They're ignoring me. I sent them a text congratulating them on their relationship and they opened it but didn't reply. I-I just wanted to hang out with them and they kept putting me off." Jimin uses one hand to aggressively wipe at his tears.