"Did you really see her kidnap Wilbur?" he immediately asked, not skipping a beat.

"Yes, i saw her lure him inside the forest and hit him in the head with a large branch" he explained.

"Why are you telling me this? Why are you helping me?" 

"I just want to make her pay, for what she did to my friends and, apparently, to your family as well" he said with a smirk.

Techno was conflicted, did she really do the things this hunter was claiming she did? Did she really kidnap Wilbur? But why? Why would she do such thing? This didn't make sense!

"Well?" the hunter called, snapping him out of his trance "You could just slip this in her coffee and ask yourself, you'll find out in no time" he teased, handing him the potion again and starting to leave.

"I'll head back home, choose wisely pig boy" and with that, he left, living him alone with his thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Once Techno came back home he didn't tell anyone about the potion or his encounter with the hunter, not wanting to upset Phil more than he already was, he, in fact had already left to look for Wilbur by the time Techno arrived, leaving behind a note that said to just heat some leftover for lunch. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed that Tommy and Tubbo were already there, trying their best to keep Fundy occupied so he wouldn't be sad over the fact that his dad was missing.

"Hey guys, Angela?" he asked, placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder, they shook their heads "She's still asleep, Phil and Schlatt went out to look for Will and probably won't be back for a few more hours" he responded.

"I'll go check on her" he left the kitchen and entered her room, noticing that she was awake and sitting on her bed, holding her head with a pained expression.

"Angela?" he called, walking towards her and kneeling down.

"I'm fine.... just very tired and dizzy" she mumbled, opening her eyes to look at him, giving him a weak smile "I'll be fine, we need to worry about Wilbur now, not me" she reminded, trying to stand up and miserably failing to do so. Techno helped her up, walking back in the kitchen and sitting her at the table, handing her a large mug of coffee, which she eagerly took.

"Thanks" she drank a good portion of it, before turning around and noticing that Fundy was looking at her, wide eyed.

"Hey little guy, how a-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" 

Fundy screamed at the top of his lungs, scaring everyone, he started fussing and quickly broke free from his chair, running back in his room. They all looked at each other for a moment before following him, at least, all of them except for Angela, since she still couldn't walk.

"Hey Fundy it's ok, you're safe, no one will hurt you" Tubbo assured in a calm voice, walking closer to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Bad lady! Huwt daddy!" he cried out, Tommy gave his friend a confused look.

"Bad lady? Who?" he looked back at the kitchen entrance "Angela?" Fundy nodded, hugging Tubbo shirt tightly.

"Bad lady! Huwt daddy! Huwt daddy!" he kept repeating, while Tommy and Tubbo tried their best to calm him down, Techno just stood there, looking at him in shock.

'He wasn't lying... that hunter... was... was he telling the truth or... or is Fundy just confused?' he asked to himself, not wanting to believe that Angela could or would ever do something like that.