23. Trust.

~ Pov Louis ~ 

"So that new neighbor of yours," Niall begins with a grin. I smile as I sit at the school desk with him next to me. "What about him?" "Is he handsome? Gay? Your type? Have you guys already kissed?" I roll my eyes while smiling. "We just met last week!" "Never say never. You have surprised me before." I smile briefly but ignore the double thought behind it. "He's pretty, yes. He's got green eyes and blonde hair. He's not gay but bi. And no we didn't kiss and we're not going to. His name is Jason by the way."

Niall shrugs and I glance briefly at Harry, who sits behind me to the right. He seems to be in an argument with Mel. Probably his fault. Prick... "And now you're not hanging out with Harry anymore, you can focus on other boys." I bite my lip and Niall notices that something is wrong. "Louis... You did tell him that it had to stop, right?" I nod and decide to lie to him. "Yes, I did. But that doesn't mean I'm not hanging out with him anymore." "I know, but as long as you're not kissing him, it's alright. Unless you feel something for him and he for you." I nod. "Do you?" "Do I what?" "Feel something for him?" I frown.

"Why are you suddenly so quiet?" "Niall. I'm not in love with him, stop it." I look up when Liam sits down on the other side of the room and quickly change the topic. "Is Liam still mad?" He sighs. "Give him some time." I nod. "By the way, if you tell him you quit the weird thing you and Harry had going on, you will already regain a lot of trust from him." I sigh under my words. "Trust..."

"Ladies and gentlemen, can we keep it quiet from now on? The lesson has started and I would like to say something first," says the female teacher. Immediately the whole class is silent, curious about the announcement. "We have decided with the school that we will go somewhere for a few days with your class and some others." Niall and I immediately look at each other enthusiastically. "We're going on a school trip, dude!" And our high five sounds throughout the classroom, causing the teacher to glance at us.

"We're going to Amsterdam for 3 days and therefore stay in a hotel for 2 nights. And before you start cheering, boys and girls sleep separately. No discussion possible!" While some of the students wail, I glance briefly at Harry who looks at me but then turns himself away from me. I bite my lip and fiddle with my fingers in my lap.

"Louis?" I look up at Niall. "Yeah?" "Are you sure you're okay?" I nod. "Did Harry say something to you?" I frown. "How so?" "When you told him you wanted to stop the kissing thing, what did he say?" I raise my eyebrows. "Oh! That! Uhm... Nothing special." "Was he mean?" I shake my head slightly and glance at Harry for the third time this lesson. "No. He was nice about it. He understood." He made me choose between you and him. And I chose him. Niall gives me a concerned look. "Nice?" He asks as if he wants to make sure. "Yeah."

A paper is pushed under my nose and I look at the teacher without understanding. "You have to write down the people you want to sleep with in the room. Minimum with two and maximum with four." I nod and she shakes her head with a sigh. "I don't know what's been going on with you lately, Louis. But I do know you'll have to pay more attention."

I nod and hold my pen as I hang dubiously over the small piece of paper. And the result I'm writing down was perhaps the last I expected.

Room: Two persons.

With: Harry Styles.

Not much later I'm in front of my locker, alone. Until someone decides to slam my locker so that my fingers are almost in between. "Harry!," I exclaim even before I'm sure it's him. But when I see him looking at me with a grin, I'm sure it's him. "What do you want from me?" He glances briefly at my pants making me roll my eyes and in that brief second he pushes me roughly against the lockers, making me gasp for air.

"Harry... People are watching. What are you doing?" "I know you wrote my name down for that trip..." I bite my lip and want to focus on something other than his dark eyes but I can't help it. "Is there anything wrong with that?" I try to be as cool as possible. His eyes scan my face and I try my best not to look at his full lips.

He shrugs with no interest and brings his lips to my ear. "I just wanted to let you know that I wrote you down too." I look at him with a small smile that I try to hide when he looks at me. "So you'll be stuck with me," he winks before disappearing from my sight.

Shit. What did I get myself into?

-------------------------------------------------

Oehhh I'm looking forward to their trip...