According to my opinion whole population of vampire nobles or many of them were there wearing very expensive clothes. Is this look like a fashion show or something? For them I guess so.

And after that here goes the biding like we are just objects without any sense or feeling. May be they may see as dogs or cats I guess.. may be cute ones as the way they are looking at us.

"I want the blonde girl who is wearing the green dress".

Somebody shouted from the back.

" I am interested in the red haired girl who is wearing black".

Another one shouted from somewhere else.

But nobody wanted a black haired girl so far.. I felt that so far I am keeping a low profile.. hmmmm that's good Sofi.. Keep it up.. but my own thoughts were interrupted by the sudden silence around me. What happened to the people who were shouting without a care in the world for the highest bid?

I didn't have to argue in my mind for the sudden change in the atmosphere for a long time as the main reason for that silence really graced his presence to the stage I guess. The slow steps came closer little by little and stopped in front of my feet.. I was really scared of this unusual circumstance I had to face at that moment. Honestly I was very scared to raise my head. So I remained in the same posture without moving any muscle. I think I can hear my own heart beat which is going on like a train. Even the other vampires might hear it now.. Oh no!

Will this be my end? Will I die by a panic attack instead of a vampire attack?

But the tension which was escalating within me died to some extent hearing a very masculine, authoritative yet a soft voice.

"Look up young lady.. I would like to see your pretty face.."

So I slowly raised my head with a mild panic without having any idea about the situation that I was going to face. There stood one of the most handsome vampires I have seen so far.. It is true that they are good looking than normal human beings but ones like these ones are unique I guess. Blonde hair, blue eyes like mine, a small subtle formed on that handsome face and the height.. May be 6 feet I guess..

Seeing this handsome vampire reminded me a one particular green eyed monster. I think he was the most handsome vampire I have seen so far.

" She is going home with me.. I think I can give quite a surprise to somebody today".

" Of course your highness.. how can we say no to a royal prince in anyway.. and I am totally satisfy with the price you are going to pay.."

What did I hear? a prince? Your highness... I think my mind is going crazy.. what am I suppose to do with a vampire prince? I have no idea. And the faces of the other girls were priceless at that moment. They look like that they are going to murder somebody or may be me? Is this kind of a big deal to them? I have no idea.

But why? Why me? Sofia.. where is your low profile girl?

Within few minutes the whole procedure was completed. Because after paying only god knows how much, he guided me out of the hall and then the building without any further explanation or talk.. At least a girl should know where she is going right? Even a prince should be more descriptive than this. Yet I didn't get anything from this so called handsome prince. But my train of thoughts halted hearing his voice.