life goes on

It was a rude awakening and I had to pack for school. The last classes before the block.

For once, I was almost late and I was running past the crowd in front of me.

But all those who used to see me as a human were no longer paying attention to me. I was a normal student.

But this morning everyone was looking at me strangely. Especially the top of my head.

But I didn't pay attention until I went back to class and BAM

I banged my horns on the classroom doorframe and ended up on the floor. The horns had grown the length of antelope horns and I had completely forgotten.

Then a RIIIp and my crocodile tail took my panties with it.

A crazy laugh took the boys who could know that I was wearing white panties with a line.

The teacher smiled and then became indignant.

"There's nothing to laugh about, it's unfortunate what's happening to Sylvia."

One of the boys I didn't go out "Yes, ma'am, I'd be unhappy too if my tail ripped my underwear".

"SIMON! OUT!"

I wanted to be furious but I imagined the guy and I got hiccups laughing and smoke coming out of my ears.

Silence

Then general laughter.

When calm returned, we jumped on the spot from time to time, the laughter not being dissipated.

We had a good atmosphere at school and I had a lot of fun. We also prepared our vacations. And I received invitations as a dragon as an extra in hotels where I could stay and eat and drink as much as I wanted, all inclusive. I just had to stay as a dragon and have fun with the animators.

But I had other plans: Bishop.

In the evening, at home, mom was waiting for me on the terrace. David and his wife and Phil too.

I would put my things down and ask. "What's going on? You're making a face!"

David: "I know with you there will never be any problems and you're Sylvia... but...

SHE is here! ...."

Me : "How? SHE?"

Mom: "You know who... She's sitting on the sofa, watching TV... She's moved in with us!"

I wanted to protest, my dragon heart beating fast, but .... but....

It was Tiamat!... A big size!.

Nobody dared to enter the house anymore.

I took my courage. I had to do it for my Victoria too, not to be a wimp.

I opened the sliding terrace door revealing the living room in prologuation of the dining room and the terrace overlooking the beach.

"Hum hum... Good evening Obsidian...!"

She was frozen on the news...

"Come and sit down, they're talking about you on TV."

CNN presenter: "Yes, live from Washington, we had the privilege to interview Mr. Viseron...

"Mr. Viseron? What do you think of the sudden appearance of a black dragon in India?"

"Yes, I know her. She is my Aunt Poisse, but she lives, as you know, a human life, Sylvia. Everybody knows her story on social networks.

I wish her success in her studies and that she has a career where she will be happy."