Houla!

After her frolicking, Tania heard crying in the room a little further away. It was Marise who was grieving...

Isolde slept on the bed, and Tania rushed to see what was happening...

She entered and sat down next to Marise...

"What's going on?..." and she hugged Marise and took a handkerchief to wipe the tears from her mouth.

"Are you heartbroken? Are you jealous of Isolde?"

She nodded her head.

Tania: "It's true that at your age, you want to have fun and to be crazy... you feel alone...?"?

She nodded her head then exploded with tears in the feathers of the dragoraptor...

"Since I've been like this... I don't dare to look at young men anymore... I'm a monster and and and. Alban was not bad and they took him away from me... and also they took away Georges, whom I found particularly beautiful.... Whenever I want something, they take it away from me.... like my parents did, they took it away from me.... and you had also abandoned me..."

She sniffed in Tania's feathers...

"How unhappy I am... and you're having fun with Isolde...".

Tania: "I'm sorry... I didn't know you were so sad...".

Marise: "And the worst part... is that once we're done, we go back to our world with Mother Tiamat... and I'll never see them again....Sniff..."

Tania remained pensive....

If I hurt them, she will blame me... If I capture the evil Tiamat... she is linked to them...

In any case, we are in enemy camps...

And Alban....yes...

But who are these dragons really? Why do they want to do as we do???

They've had a war, but not on this scale, although... What really happened? We had the Japanese empire with the Russians... But what about them?

There's no trace of that war... as if it never happened...

We differ on many points... This world is really different from ours...

Marise: "Tania, you're still thinking about doing stupid things... I know you... What were you going to do now?"

Tania: "I thought we were on the wrong side... we are the bad guys... And once again I hurt you..."

Marise jumped on Tania's neck... "You see???? finally.... You manage to think from time to time... Not everything has to revolve around you... I find you at last...My dragon mom....

Tania shed a tear...

So... what should we do????Marise?

"Mommy, well, you have to put your toys away... Put away your Harkonnens for another time. Chess pieces like to sleep in their boxes sometimes..."

Why don't we go get them, on our hands and knees and fly the three of us? It's more discreet, more in our nature of assassins. And maybe they will let themselves be approached....

But Mother Tiamat wants to catch "Blanche"...

Marise: "But, do you have mud in your eyes???? It's out of our reach...It's up to Mother to deal with that...

Tania: "But..."

Marise cut her... "You have pawns, many pawns but no mystical powers.

Yes, you have some magician spells, and then????? You can go from one dimension to another??? Do you have a tear of God? Yes, I know you can create a portal... but you don't have that power...