Let's cut it out!

David still couldn't believe that I was a dragon. He only told Suzanne that I was really a Poisse and that you shouldn't believe everything they say in books, the "magazine rags" of the time.

He was tempted to study me but it would only bring him trouble, and me too.

He really intended to protect me and offered to help me raise my child as soon as I was able to do so.

The old Poisse would have behaved like a wild dragon, also limiting the possibilities offered to the little one, such as being able to integrate into a community or simply go to school.

Let's say he was taking notes on my height and eating habits and he understood why I had such an appetite. My need for calories was beyond human understanding and he understood that I had to hunt and eat to survive.

I was invited to the marina by David and Suzanne and only Dany accompanied me this time. It was none of the others' business, but they would be comforted later with a drink and a hamburger in the evening.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and I arrived before Dany and we sat in the sun, by the water's edge at the cafeteria in the center.

The colleagues were away and Suzanne was stressed to have me at her table. Especially since my shadow was that of a dragon. I had left it for her.

She couldn't stop staring at the floor and I ended up stopping the comedy. I was also becoming a young adult. Poisse was a thousand years old but with her limited intellect, she didn't really know much more than Sylvia did. But for the dragon, I had the intellect of a studious young human, which made the dragon much better. A bright future and new opportunities were opening up.

"Hi Sylvia... What do you want to drink?"

"Oh, it's all good for me and I'm not going to turn." I smiled.

"I've got some tequila coming in ... want a taste?

I imitated David, always trying to improve myself.

"Sylvia... I invited you here, again to thank you but also so that my wife Suzanne could meet you. We are infinitely grateful to you and we would like to talk about your future."

"Thank you..." then we drank the drinks and I found it very good and refreshing.

"You don't change much these days or in secret..." "Thank you..." and then we drank the drinks and I found it very good and refreshing. I know that you are very calorie craving and the volume of human food is not enough for you."

"Yes, I fish and hunt early in the morning in desert areas and I use certain powers to avoid being seen. "

David: "Double the caution! Accidents can always happen. Often it's the stupid ones that are the most dramatic.

Like a fishing net, or being knocked over by a bow or simply fainting.

"But we know how to live in space without air..."

David "What??? can you live without air?"

"Yes, that's why dragons were sent to undermine the moon during the cataclysm."

David, Yes... It's true now that I think about it.

Suzanne: "He means we're worried about you."

You are our friend and you are also a priceless treasure. Your existence is sacred, you can't imagine!

HUM!

David: "Yes, what we're trying to tell you is that if you have an accident, an injury or get stuck for any reason, you can call us and we'll come to your rescue."