MUTILATION

I was sinking but I was mutilated. In front of me, unfathomable darkness. And behind me, terrified, arma. She fell like me and splashes. We are in the snow but behind us, the labyrinth. And this sound of a bell, of a tocsin that resounded and marked time. Arma crawled up to me and asked me where we were. I said I don't know, in the darkness, where I could hear the shadow dragons that scare me at night.

Arma: Do you know how to get in and out of here?

I don't know, I'm afraid. We are not alone and the lozenge says that he is me and I him. I'm scared, Arma. There are monsters here. And every room is a terrible ordeal.

Look at the house, there's a dragon with five heads in it. Doudouuuuuuuuuuu.

The gigantic rhombus stops and sends us light:

"Don't be afraid, you are the masters here."

The Leviathan stopped its rotation and the light enveloped us and we could clearly see the sky and the labyrinth

"Welcome to your abyss!"

MARC, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU'RE A DRAGON, AREN'T YOU?

YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE IN A COUPLE AND HAVE WRIST STRAPS!

ARMA, THANK YOU FOR BEING MARC'S GUARDIAN. YOU'RE A BRAVE WOMAN BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DRAGON.

I'LL TEACH YOU WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DRAGON, BUT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR HUMAN FORM BECAUSE MARC, BY MAKING YOU PHEASANT, HAD THE IMAGE OF A BRAVE AND WARLIKE MOTHER. YOU ARE LUCKY.

Arma : Who are you? What do you want from us?

-------- I AM OCTAHEDRON --------

I AM THE DRAGON OF MARC

I'm his dark side

I am his shadow

I am his dragon, part of his consciousness.

The older Mark gets, the more he will be aware of this knowledge.

I have no ego, no soul, I am like an automatic machine, a servant of Mark. An innate knowledge, his subconscious.

Marc will remain Marc, but the more he grows, the more his consciousness takes control. I am a kind of automatic wise man for the dragons.

You too will have access to me and we will become one.

Arma: But it's scary.

Octahedron : That's why the powers are gradually released so as not to destroy the soul...

DOUDOOOOOOUUUUUUU!

Arma :He is terrified.

Octahedron : We are wounded and Mark cannot remain mutilated like that.

So Arma you come here because someone wants to see you very much. This will be the only and last time possible because of the 1300 year time difference.