Absolute Evil

A/D see "the last Black Dragon, 6 years old", to know the story of Tania and Tiamat.

The great Hydra was in her interdimensional spaceship.

On board were Tania and Marise, two raptor dragons.

Tania, an ex-human transformed into a Velociraptor and dragonified during a passage of a portal forced upside down. She was a commando, an elite soldier, who spied for MI6 and built a portal so that her country could also take advantage of it to go from earth to Ethernia and vice versa.

She was ejected from the earth, not punished, but because she was a danger to humans and her friends. The hero of this world, having caught her being possessed by terrible demons instead of killing her, delivered her to her mother and goddess, the Hydra.

She had unwittingly hurt her adoptive mother, a lizard and shaman woman and gave a bad influence to the children". Vladimir will come in your sleep, etc."

The Hydra spared Tania and included her in its infernal army of mostly demons.

She now replaces General Hirrax, Semi-Infernal Dragon (father demon dragon and mother golden dragon) who is now living on Earth and has a child she is raising with the hero.

Although the Hydra is an infernal goddess of envy and evil, she is nonetheless a jealous and protective mother for her people and her followers.

She even gave her body to the hero when he sacrificed himself to kill the demon that ravaged the earth and caused cataclysms indirectly through war and the creation of many portals and their destruction. These influenced the gravitational chain and caused the cataclysm.

In addition to the collision with the devastating asteroid, a dimensional tunnel passed through this world like a stretched rubber band that breaks, causing a split or copy or displacement of a part of the earth from this dimension to another earth in this dimension, of the destroyed world .

The Hydra was freed from its hell by the hero, who became in spite of himself a hydra too, with 5 heads, with colossal dimensions. Freed also from several curses weighing on its status of archidemon, the hydra resumed its mission before its fall. It re-launched its million year old ship, and with its powers to cross dimensions, time and space, it realized that its demonic vengeance was no longer necessary. The celestials were exterminated and the primary gods were killed, exterminated and others simply passed through her stomach?

Calmed down, and encouraged by her son, she leaves to save the dragons, which are, originally, all her descendants, especially from before her fall.

This is how the ship with Tania and Marise, her adopted daughter (of Tania) arrived in this dimension.

"Paradox Alert!"

A dimensional shield blocked all influences, physical laws and other laws that could influence the occupants of the ship, it was also one of the reasons why the hydra used it instead of its much stronger powers.

The vessel resembled a chromed sphere several hundred meters in diameter. An antimatter shield protected it permanently.

Hydra: "Tania, this is where we separate. I can't come here. Another piece of me is here and could destroy my white head. Your mission is to find it, to save the dragons that are scattered and want to go home.

You have to take responsibility and make peace otherwise... You know Bhaal's fate...I think it's despicable to have turned her into this and to abandon her like this. Fortunately, Goldur gave her his dragon's blood and by the same token she became a bit of my child.

Then she thought about the orders. With the ship working telepathically, Tania was ejected, the place where she was was becoming liquid like mercury and ended up outside, in a plain of long grass. The ship at 1 meter above the ground.