Table meeting

Andromedus seemed overwhelmed by the turn of events.

Not only was Tania an elite soldier, but a mage capable of opening portals to other worlds. In theory, she could bring creatures, even entire armies, here. She was not to be taken lightly.

Moreover, she was human before. Combining human intelligence, modern knowledge, magic and a dragon body, this made her a more powerful creature than the Demon Lord who exterminated humans.

Adromedus: "And you, Marise? What is your story?"

Tania looked at Marise in a "you say the least" kind of way.

"I was born on Ethernia North of the Great Sea and my parents and I emigrated to the kingdom of Magestia, the land of Queen Unicorn. Their business prospered but after a shipwreck they fell into debt and were murdered.

I was captured by slavers and sent north to Zantar.

On the ship I was starving and let myself die. Then a big bird entered the cage and freed us all. I stayed with Tania."

Tania looked at Marise...

"There was an accident and, like Tania, I became like that. My transformation being very recent, Tania still has to teach me everything".

Tania's face was calm, Marise had said well... Marise knew the slightest expression of the dragon, which Andromedius could not yet distinguish.

Andromedius took a break, which provoked the arrival of servants to bring hot drinks, such as coffee and some honey pastries.

Andromedianus: "Extraordinary...

But the sphere? what is it? We have a prophecy of a red star that would ravage our world, and exterminate us. All the races have associated your coming with the prophecy and, without hiding it from you, we are a little terrified.

Tania bowed her head, pensively. She was thinking about those words and the sharp and accurate words of this scholar.

Marise was trembling with fear of Tania, which did not escape neither Isolde nor her master.

Tania: "It's true that I know how to defend myself and I have a lot of experience of medieval and modern warfare.

One can say that I am a master of war and my rank is General, you can see it with my medals and the small squares summarizing each of my exploits. To hide it from you would be useless.

The sphere is the ship of the Hydra, your men and your apprentice had the chance to see it, which is exceptional in a life and especially to survive it".

Mage: "You were crying to enter the sphere, what happened?"

Tania: "Let's just say that I have personal reasons that I don't want to divulge, traumas from the war and terrible experiences that broke me and took my beloved from me. Sniff (Tania shed a tear thinking of Georgie, her nemesis in espionage and then her downcast love, hanging on a butcher's hook during a secret war)".

So she dropped me here and gave me a mission, finally 2 and I cried because I didn't want to be separated from Marise. She is all I have left, I am terrified of loneliness. I was relieved when she appeared on the other side of the sphere."

Andromedius: "So, the sphere is a kind of ship to go from one world to the other... Terrifying. How does it work?"

Tania: "Tiamat has powers that can fold space like a sheet of paper and cross any distance. She is not a goddess for nothing". The ship obeys her and I don't know anything else. It is indestructible and she is immortal".