A toast to the health of the King

I, Blanche, was delighted with my good deed and I felt like a weight was being lifted, as if my share of the curse of Absolute Evil was lifted.

Our anti-aircraft system, which dated back to Methuselah, was still functional. Additions dating back to our battles against the F35s were still effective against Ornithopters. The crystals of mana for the acceleration, the perforation of the shields and the detection of the invisible got the better of the few Harkonnens wanting to finish the work on our territory. Several were shot down, in spite of their data system indicating a primitive weapon.

Also, the Ai of the Chronos ship that I kept was at the measure of the Ai Ordos and Harkonnen. It analyzed and informed me of the danger of this army by cracking the codes of the shot down vehicles. We were certain of a second wave, much more powerful...

The dwarves could only see artifice and thunder rumbling in the distance. They did not realize that a short and intense fight had just taken place.

All these shredded beings, it was not normal. And I felt that the Humans and my brothers of misfortune Marc, Oriharukon, Kraa and Karrine agreed.

They were still naive and too kind.

What happened to them was too much.

They had forgotten their Dragon ego in favor of the mom and dad raising their little ones.

They had to get out of their nest and rediscover the meaning of life. They had to go on, move on

And this event pulled them out of their withdrawal into themselves.

I loved them and I wanted to share everything with them, even their "ritual". But this was neither the time nor the place.

The most able-bodied orcs, by the hundreds, helped us to dig in the caves under our castle. We used the shadows and Octahedron to make a real maze and underground.

A super fortress.

With the help of testimonies and Marc's knowledge of MOAB bombs of 12T and more equivalent and the "Bunker Blaster", ammunition entering 6 to 20 meters of concrete before exploding, we made Zig-Zag entrances with rolling stones to seal and resist the bombing.

Not even an atomic bomb could get through.

The Dwarves were fascinated by the speed of the construction and the rapidity with which the galleries were pierced.

Baltin asked us if we could build after their fortress and enlarge large halls and even link the two fortresses together and create underground roads to their mines and other communities.

We made a deal for equipment, spices, and especially pastries.

Since we lived with Marc, we had neglected hunting food for delicacies and delicacies.

This delighted the Dwarf King, and they saw us as potential allies.

The next day, the orcs withdrew their camp and settled in the underworld under the mountain.

We were exhausted and rested, enjoying the sunset and a good bath in the river, Orcs and Dwarves together caring for the wounded.

Dwarf carts filled with food and fine dishes

They were brought outdoors and placed on a large stone table carved from the rock by the shadows.

On one side, the king and his guards and nobles and on the other, me, in hydra, but 5 places provided.

I didn't need anyone to guard me, but the castle still had its anti-aircraft defense system against the US planes of the time. They hadn't aged and were still new. Improvements were made since then as a magic shield in the form of inserted stones. The missiles were thus protected against laser defense systems and other anti-missiles, a Mana signature detector, added to the infrared and laser guidance system, the GPS has not worked for millennia.