In the forest...

We were approaching the pontiff's castle but we stopped. Tania had fought and defeated George and she had dragon senses... So did we...

"I'm sure that if we approach by darkness or physically, we'll be spotted and Tiamat could sense me and warn Tania..."

"Say, Oriharukon, your network of little birds... what are they saying?"

Oriharukon would concentrate and try to see through the eyes of the little creatures.

We stayed like this for a long time, hidden in cracks.

Oriharukon: "They don't know who it is but I see that the magician is with Tania in her base and Marise is with the mantat and her master in Tania's base.

There's no one in the castle, except normal humans."

Me: "I'll do a magical survey, measure the levels of the guards and if there are any stronger ones, I'll know." (Appraise)

I think the way is clear...

Marc: Wait, we're dealing with Harkonnen technology... Even I wouldn't be able to detect their alarm system, and they put one in, that's for sure. Invisible alarms are the most terrible.

Kraa: "You're getting paranoid"

Marc: "Imagine if they had a mini drone with lasers or worse, a special poison or mechanical poison?"

We have to watch the comings and goings and also use our dragon powers. Create a diversion, for example...

Me: "But the mages will immediately see the magical disturbance and we will be discovered!"

Marc: "Not if it's an artifact... then he looked at Karrrin..."

Your mermaid trident... you can set off storms, can't you?

Karrrine: "Yes, and of course... "

Me: "Fine!... while Karrrine is doing the diversion, Mark will go as a human to serve the meal and or clean the straw by pretending to be a servant. Will that be okay? Marc?? you remember and you still have the ring, right? Charm and invisibility spells are okay?"

POV Marc...

Snow had taken refuge in the darkness.

Karrrine was with Oriharukon to activate her trident.

Kraaa and Oriharukon were watching and were ready to save me just in case.

I then activated the ring and convulsed in pain, the transformation....I had forgotten the pain....ARRRGh!

I fainted but Kraaa woke me up and practiced first aid on me to ease my pain.

I was naked... naked as a dragon...hehehe...

I picked up my clothes and Kraaa smiled when he saw my attributes.

"Marc, you know, I can transform myself too... I told you a long time ago... I never showed you my human body...".

I smiled at her, she made me laugh a lot, she was a nice dragon.

"Marc, when you come back, don't change back right away, I would like to try something..."

I was red...

I kissed her on her muzzle...

"I love you Kraaa... take care of yourself..."

"You too, Marc... be careful..."

I took a stick to help me with the standing posture and from the forest, I followed the path and I crossed fields and, very slowly, I got used to the bipedal posture...