DIMENSIONAL RESCUE

So I entered the collapsing dimension.

It was like entering a compacting machine. Everything on the surface was crushed, the planet was under pressure.

Quickly, the North Atlantic pillar!.

I get out of the ship and switch on the Gidhorah mode.

GRRR RRR

Beeps sound in the vessel, PAradoxal Intrusion alert,

We didn't send anything but the ship detected the anomaly . others could see it but I didn't care.

After deploying, I could still feel cries on the bottom of the sea. On the surface everything had perished.

VIIIITE!

GRAH, From one head, I held the dimensional ceiling and from the other the terrestrial reality.

I was forcing the collapse but I would need more power. YES, the heart of the planet, the lava.

DEVORING MODE,

I was absorbing the lava overheated by the pressure that was starting to heat up the oceans very strongly. The fish had already cooked.

Dragons can resist temperature and pressure but there is a limit. or waltz in space. but here space was crushing the planet to make it disappear. Our reality had no more object.

People on earth felt nothing and realized nothing except those who had crossed dimensions like us.

So I dived to the bottom of the ocean and I saw my family wrapped around the pillar which was still resisting a little bit to the pressure but the water was crushed, finally the bubble.

They couldn't move and were stuck. Forbidden Darkness and Orichaque, Kraa and Karrrine compacted against the pillar, using the artifacts to reinforce the pillar and save time.

Basically, they were all pressed against the pillar, which resisted the press a bit.

The children got in my face but I could not do anything for the others.

Karrrine said, "Save KRAA, leave us alone!"

"NEVER!"

I tore them off, breaking ribs, legs, wings and leaving the spine intact but I pulled them out like sausages from the compactor and took the Grail and the artifacts.

I then placed the children in the darkness and lint of my family and threw major care on them 3 then the Grail with my blood.

A miracle happened and I was able to hug them again.

Then they looked at me sad: Tiamat, the others did not succeed and Glaurung did not survive.

Yes, I told them that Glaurung was with me, safe and sound, and with his granny.

But Tiamat, the nice one was no more.

I restored energy and care with the grail on Tiamat but only a head was still alive.

We left the place by the ship and we dropped everyone off again at home, in Belgium.

But I left with Tiamat.

My plans for revenge were unchanged but I wanted to live. Kraa, Oriharukon and Karrrin disobeyed me and accompanied me.

We arrived at the planet and a ship was guarding the access. My Ai said it was to drop me off.

Access was allowed and I landed near where Ash and Arma were supposed to be.