Let's summarize

I was always with George in my temple.

It was miserable but well arranged and, given the circumstances, the work done by poor Montaron was exceptional.

"Montaron, come and see, my castle still exists. Stay close to me because here your worst nightmares could come true.

We went down into my shadow together and he could see my Octahedron reigning over a labyrinth, an infinite world.

He could also see the countless rooms below, each one opening a window to this world and also to other worlds.

"You see, this is the main bridge. But don't trust your senses, the distances are phenomenal. The octahedron here has no size limit. It will always touch the sky.

In fact it pivots on other dimensions.

Behind it is the past, in front, the future and to the left and right, other parallel dimensions.

It is these dimensions that are dangerous, some of them lead to other octahedrons ruled by hydras. Some are friendly, but most are vicious and want to kill each other.

Sometimes they cross this dimension to go into other dimensions, but they always have to take cover, to hide.

It is true that I have nothing to fear but I am always following my fear.

"Tiamats kill each other to be stronger and at the moment, I'm housing a Tiamat here, well what's left of it, and sometimes I get a visit from another, a very young one, nice to us, but don't have any illusions, she's the incarnation of chaos, and she knows how to punish the insolent. On the other hand, children are everything to her. We try to contact her from a serious danger, but she is in a reality, this way, I think... but before the cataclysm. I don't dare to go in this area, the borders being blurred. We have to help her but the priority is my children...my descendants..."

Montaron: "I understand, My Lord..."

"My only lead is a Dantinne and her father Ignar, a family of 3 red dragons and a sea dragon...".

There would be a succubus or a succubus dragon... weird... and the dragon would be a flesh-eater. Yet she came in contact with Tiamat, "the nice one" at the Dharma bunker.

I know that Tania is on her heels. These are the only leads that I have..."

Montaron "Monsignor, My God, I have something to show you. Our greatest treasure...

It's hidden in a cave under an artificial hill.

We pass it from pope to pope, on our deathbed or by a letter to be opened when one of us has died for the next.

In this way, we never fall into doubt.

Now that I know that you are among us, this heritage is yours... It is the Aegis."

And George was startled... "The Aegis???? The Aegis?? It has not been lost???."

Montaron nodded his head that he wasn't...

"I am a descendant of the crew..."

I nodded, "But wasn't that Bichnine?"

Montaron nodded, "She married Bishop first."

George: "Yes, that's right, I remember that... But almost all my memories have been erased by time."

Montaron: "Let me tell you our story, the one before the cataclysm, which has been passed on to me from generation to generation".

And he took scrolls of parchment and some blurred photos protected by crystal, finally a resin that crystallized over time.

The crystal protecting its contents from the wear and tear of time.