ORICHALCUM DEFEATED ME

KARRRINE: Flee!! he's going to tear you to pieces.... And Karrrine ran away from this golden monster.

Uh! Monsieur Doré???? Hello!!!

GROOOAAAAAAAAAAA !SHADOW SNAKE YOUR TIME HAS COME.

I crashed near the apprentices to protect them and the golden dragon blew at me. Its hissing had half paralyzed me and I had lost my strength.

I threw a shield to protect myself, but it was attacks of ligh and as I was half shadow and half lightning, I took the damage in my face. It burns, it burns!

Stop, please!

I launched a magic missile but he avoided it and I guided it to hit him but dispersed it with a blow of tail that also ended with a sword.

He landed in front of me and growled: GRRRRRRRR evil monster!

and he gave me a terrible sword blow that I will parry with the sword of my tail, but the balance of power was that of a wrestler facing an 11 year old child...

He sent me crashing into a tree and knocked me out! He then turned to the humans petrified with fear: You have nothing more to fear. I'm going to settle his account and he won't torment you anymore.

Then he took my neck between his teeth and started to squeeze!

One of the bravest disciples, Theophilus, one of Serf origin, shouted: "Please don't kill him!" and Orichalcum saw my tattooed horn. And released my bloody neck

Theophilus hugged me with his arms around my neck and the other 9 apprentices stood between the golden dragon and me, unconscious.

Orichalcum: What kind of comedy is this? He has you under his control?

Oriharukon then cast a spell: Destroy Magic!

My shield disappeared and people didn't react!

Orichalcum: You're free now, you can't be a shield for this monster!

Then Theophilus put his arms apart and closed his eyes: It's Marc, our friend! Don't kill him, he is with us! He saved us!

The golden dragon began to inspect me: and he saw the tattoo on the horn! and the cape and the medallion!

Orichalcum: What's going on here? What are you doing on my territory?

Theo explained that I was on a pilgrimage with them to become a knight! And that I had killed a black dragon and a snake and that I had the seal of the dragon hunters because I was human before and that I came from the future.

Then he shouted: Mrs. Karrrine, you can come out of your hiding place I had already spotted you from the beginning.

She came out of a pile of sand, running away from the smell, the speed and the heat trace she was emanating.

I am Orichalcum and I am a guardian of the draconic traditions, in fact, the last one!

It pleases me to see a red dragon that is not a bloodthirsty monster. And I am amazed to owe your companion so young and a gentle shadow dragon. They are all poisonous dragons and they are addicted to human blood. Bizarre Bizarre !

But my first question is what are you doing here? On my territory!

Karrrine: He's not my companion but my daughter's boyfriend or future ex. Basically I'm her mother-in-law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(Ori)

And you are alone? Yeah, my ex went bad and had to die somewhere.

Ori : Thanks for the details but that's not what I wanted to hear, well, yes (he blushes and his tail starts to twist in all directions).

The candidates saw that the golden dragon had a crush on Karrrine who was redder than life.

And He, therefore you have escaped from King Judas! and you are making the pilgrimage.

It's the craziest story of my life. Without realizing it, Karrrin and Orichalcum had their tails tangled and then Oh, she did and Orichalcum grabbed her by the neck and put her tongue in her mouth and she let it happen, her necks tangled.

Oh it was so long ago... A nice dragon who knows how to talk to females...

They both flew away, she chewed on Ori's tail that led the way to his lair and she was excited to find a beautiful dragon.

I woke up at that moment, my neck hurt horribly and I saw Karrrine, with the tail of Orichalcum ...

What's that?" I asked, holding my neck with holes of teeth.

Theophilus: I think Karrrine is seduced by the golden dragon and that they are going to make little ones at this point?

Me: To the point where?

Theo: I'm not going to draw you a picture, okay? They kissed and they're going to consummate. Point.

Me: Ah, BLEEP!

The candidates: HAHAHAHAHAHA, You're still a young dragon! You'll see, it will come quickly!

Then, we resumed our journey. And we went to Constantinople to Saint Helena, the blue cathedral.

We received our stamp and we told the story of our journey. and the papers were arranged, which took us a month on the spot. To live, we worked on the farm and I was hired as a mount to map the kingdom.

We did not have other incidents but on our return we approached the zone known as the future Transylvania and the people all had a dark mine.