"Of course it is." I nodded. "Doing good things for other people is always good, Harry."

He nodded and looked down, something unreadable flashing across his features. He was playing with his fork as I looked around, tapping my foot on the rythm. The music is a mixture of jazz and country. I loved the way some kids laughed as they did a circle on the dancefloor, seeing pure happiness on their innocent and kind faces.

The waitor's appearance made me slightly jump as he came and stood in front of me, blocking my view. He placed our plates in front of us and went to take another order. This reminded me of my job, but I have to admit, I didn't miss it the slighest.

The sound of someone taking a picture hit my ears and I moved my gaze from the dancefloor to Harry, finding him grinning at me with his phone in hands.

My eyes widened in surprise. "Did you just take a picture of me?" I asked, pointing at my face.

He laughed and nodded. "We have to give our fans some information about where we are." he winked.

"I don't have fans. I think most of the people at college hate me, if not all." I mumbled, looking down at my plate.

"Why would they hate you?" he asked, leaning closer.

I shrugged. "I'm dating you, that's why."

He started laughing, making me feel slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes and rested my cheek in my palm as I stared down at my plate. He then sobbered up and shook his head in amusement.

"Look, I know I've got plenty of fans," he let a snort. "But none of them is as good as you."

I looked up at him to find him smiling warmly at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "Okay...if you say so," I shrugged again.

"And I bet all those girls would kill to be your friend." he said, pouring wine in our glasses.

"I don't think so. They don't give me friendly looks when I walk by. It's like I did something horrible to them and now they all hate me." I sighed at the end as I stared at the wine filling my glass.

Harry shrugged. "That's bullshit, that's all I know." he mumbled and placed the bottle of wine down. "And they don't hate, they're jealous." he stated.

I sighed and grabbed the glass in my hand. "Whatever you say." I murmured.

Harry changed the subject and started talking about the weather and what we would like to do in Paris for the rest of the week. I stood silent with a smile on my lips as I stared at him talk with such a charm and confidence. His hands moved as he talked, his eyes moving back and forth between my face and the people around, his deep voice giving me chills. I could just sit and stare at him talk forever.

"I heard it will snow tonight." he said before taking a swing from his wine.

"I would love to see that. It's worth it a picture." I said.

The place's still covered with snow, creating a magical aura. Everyone's in the Christmas spirit here and I have to say that I already love Paris. The band changed the song into something slower and I felt Harry's hand cupping mine over the table.

"C'mon," he smiled. "Time to dance." he surprised me by saying.

"Oh so we're going to dance?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yep." he nodded, his smile causing dimples to dig into his cheek.

He lead me to the dancefloor and wrapped his arm around my waist while holding my other hand. Our chests were pressed against each other and my head rested on his shoulder. We started moving on the rythm and my mind brought old memories of us dancing for the first time at that suite months ago. The familiarity of the scene made my stomach twist, but I knew that this time, nothing's the same.