That overwhelming feeling that flooded through me while I was in Harry's arms literally made my heart pound louder against my ribs. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, blocking everything and everyone around me. It was just me and Harry.

"I want that too, Harry." I whispered, pulling back my head to look up at him.

His emerald eyes looked brighter, full of hope and a hint of worry. His wet hair was stuck on his cheeks,making his eyes look more intense. I was amazed by his charm and his sharp features. I raised my hand and let my fingers travel down his jawbone, loving the way his shaved skin felt under my touch.

A knock on the door made our smiles dissapear. We both stared at each other blankly, frustrated with what happened.

"You have got to be kidding me.." Harry murmured.

"Are you going to open it?"

"No."

"Neither am I."

Another knock on the door.

"You should go,"

"What? No, I just got into the shower. You should go, you said you're done."

"Harry."

"Rebecca."

Another knock. I sighed and he smirked, glad he won. I rolled my eyes and pulled back only to be dragged forward by his hand. He pressed his lips against mine, making my heart melt as heat was sent down to my toes. The kiss didn't last long, however, as I pulled away and gave him a smile before stepping carefully out of the shower.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body before walking towards the door. I took a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob, twisting it and opening the door, revealing a woman, around her fourties, carrying a tray with a letter and hot tea.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but these are for you." she sweetly apologized with her French accent.

"It's okay. Thank you." I smiled and stepped aside, letting her inside.

She went and left the tray on the coffee table, taking the bowl Harry left there with her before leaving quielty the room. I stared at the tray with a small frown on my face, wondering who sent me this letter.

Taking a seat on the couch, I grabbed the letter and carefully opened it.

Dear Rebecca,

I know this is weird to you and you will probably freak out when you read it, but I don't have any other choice. I have to warn you about something and since you're so far away from San Diego, the only thing I can do is send you this letter. So, the thing is you have to be careful. You may left America, but that doesn't mean you left your fears and enemies too. You have to be ready for the attacks. I know you're having nightmares but I can't tell you anything about them, it's forbidden. All I can tell you, is that the best thing you can do, is stay strong. Don't let us down.

With love, Zayn.

My eyes were ready to pop out. My lips were parted as my eyes rescanned the letter. This is really freaking me out. How can Zayn write a letter when he's dead? And what does he mean he knows I'm having nightmares but he can't tell me because it's forbidden?

I'm a little pissed off with the fact that the only source of information I had was Zayn and now he can't tell me anything. How am I supposed to survive this when I don't know what's happening with me? Those nightmares aren't just nightmares. I know they mean something, but I'm too scared to find out what.

I crashed the letter in my palm, growing angrier with the fact that the demon still messes with my head. I want to tell Harry, but if I do, he will ask me about my nightmares, and I can't tell him that. I can't describe him my nightmares that involve him and another girl. I'm still suspicious with everything that's going on around me and I can't just blurt out that I might know that he's cheating on me, for real this time.