Reunion

Riggs' POV

I am out back sitting with Hadley watching our two kids play in the grass. It has been more than two years since Brae died and I feel like my dad, Grey, Chris, and Peter all know something more than I do.

I found out two years ago that Hadley was pregnant with twins. There my son and his name is Luke. He is going to be a great alpha one day. He always protects the other children in the pack against any harm. Then there is my daughter, Braelynn, she is an ambitious, clever girl a lot like Brae actually.

Alpha, there are two rogues at the border. One is a white wolf and the other is a black wolf. What would you like me to do? Damien, a guard tells me.

Make sure you stay hidden, I am on my way, I reply.

"Babe, I have to go. There are two rogues at the border," I give Hadley a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, be safe and I will bring the children inside."

I nod and shift into my grey wolf, running towards the eastern border. When I get there, I shift back and walk over to Damien.

Where are they? I ask.

There, he points a finger at the two wolves who are just sitting at the border. They seem to be talking to each other, maybe they are mates.

I step out from behind the tree with Damien following close behind. The white wolf looks eerie of me, but the other stand confident. The black wolf is the biggest werewolf I have seen in my whole life.

"Shift," I command.

The white wolf nods and the black wolf rolls his eyes. They both shift back. The white wolf is a dude, but he is a hybrid. I won't let him stay around here unless he wants to die. The guy keeps his head down in submission and the black wolf looks up to reveal Brae. Wait, Brae?!

"W-w..." I can't even form words due to how shocked I am.

"Hey Riggs, long time no see," she grins. "I need to speak with Chris and Jack if you don't mind."

I still can't form words, instead I just nod and the man follows her. I hold a hand out and growl at him. I do not want a hybrid on my territory.

"Calm your shit Riggs, Zane is as harmless as a fly. Anyway, he is with me."

I hesitate before letting him follow Brae and I follow close beside Zane with Damien following behind him. Brae leads us to the pack house and waltzes right on inside. The foyer is empty as everyone of getting ready for breakfast.

Brae sniffs the air and walks into the kitchen where my dad, Grey, and Chris are. Brae leans against the wall, waiting for them to notice her presence. I still can't believe she is standing here in front of me after I saw her die for the second time two years ago.

Chris turns around first and he lets out a squeal like a little girl. He squeezes Brae into a tight hug. How does he know her?

"I have missed you so much!" Chris giggles.

"I missed you too, Chris," Brae chuckles.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" My dad laughs.

Brae pulls out of Chris' arms and hugs my dad. I never realized they had gotten so close. When did that happen?

"Hey! I haven't seen you since you died, I should be getting a hug first," Grey pouts.

"Sorry Grey," Brae chuckles again and gives Grey a hug.

"Jack and Chris told me most of what happened, how did you get out? Who is that?" Grey wonders, pointing to Zane.

"That's Zane, he's the one who kept me sane these past two years. Zane, this is Grey, Jack, and Chris," Brae introduces, pointing to each person as she say their name.