Luna Ceremony

I wake up in the morning to Ace's slow, steady breathing. I lay back into Ace's chest and just savour the moment until there is a knock at the door.

"Alpha Ace?" Riggs asks.

I slowly get out of bed, being careful not to awaken Ace and walk over to the door.

"Hey Alpha Riggs," I whisper.

His eyes swirl with confusion and anger, "What are you doing here?"

"I slept here last night. Ace is sleeping, can I help you with anything?"

I can see he is trying to hold back his fury, "The guests are all gathering in the ballroom. The ceremony will be starting soon."

"What time is it?"

"It's noon."

"Oh shit. Okay, I will wake him up and we will get ready. Sorry for being late."

"It's fine," Riggs says through gritted teeth.

I give him a small smile and quietly close the door. I turn around to go wake up Ace, but I see his eyes widen open and he is sitting up in bed.

"We're late to the ceremony. Hurry up and get dressed," I tell him.

"Are you sure you are okay to go?"

"No. I am going to do it though."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Fuck!" I shout.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I only brought jeans and shorts, I never though of bringing a dress."

Ace shakes his head, "You better go find one then and fast."

I nod and rush out of his room, heading to mine. I throw on my black ripped jeans, purple v-neck tank top and my leather jacket. I slip into my converse and rush downstairs.

Damn it, I only have combat boots, converse, and running shoes. I am such a mess, maybe this is a sign I just shouldn't go.

"Brae? What are you doing here?"

I look behind me to see Grey, he is wearing a black suit.

"I have a problem."

"Is this because your mate is making someone else his Luna?" Grey asks.

"What? No, I forgot to pack nice clothes for the ceremony. So I can either go in this or just not go at all."

"Oh, well that is an easy fix, follow me," Grey smiles.

He leads me up to the second floor and knocks on a door. A beautiful girl opens the door with a smile. She is wearing a pastel purple dress that is fitted around her bust and waist.

"Hey Grey, what's up? Who's this?"

"Brit, this is Beta Brae of the Blood Paw Pack. Brae, this is my sister Brit. She forgot to bring a dress for the ceremony, can you help?"

"Of course!" She squeals.

I am pulled inside Brit's room and she closes the door behind me. She runs over to her closet and starts sifting through dresses. Every so often she would turn back to be and then shake her head and continue looking. Finally she finds a beautiful light blue dress.