The Beginning of the End

Braelynn's POV

I am walking to school, my back is burning from last night. I walk in through the front door and get bumped ever which way through the halls almost loosing my balance.

Every time someone hits my back, I almost fall over in pain. I eventually make it to my locker and then home room. I keep getting weird looks from both Jake and Ryan. It makes me nervous and scared.

I wait for lunch to roll around, maybe I will see that wolf again. He was a beautiful grey colour.

Lunch

I walk out to the back of the school and walk into the forest for some peace and quiet before I have to go back to the hellhole.

I sit in front of the river again and look to the other side. No wolf. I feel sad and almost disappointed at the fact he isn't there. He gives me a feeling of calm and safety.

I sigh and pull out my favourite book and begin reading it for the tenth time. I lose myself in the story that I don't sense someone sneaking up behind me.

I feel a hand cover my mouth as the other snakes around my waist, pulling me in deeper into the forest. I struggle and try to scream as terror runs through my veins.

I am thrown to the ground and I scramble to look around for who took me. I am met with the eyes of Jake and Ryan. My body is aching all over but I still try running away from Jake and Ryan. Ryan grabs me by the hair, yanking me back to the ground, causing me to wince.

Ryan starts kicking me in the chest and stomach. Jake goes behind me and starts kicking my spine. I cry out in pain due to the previous injuries I got last night. I feel a crack come from my spine and I can no longer move my legs. They broke my back.

The kicking stops and then Jake is on top of me, removing my shirt. Tears stream down my face as I realize what he is about to do. None of them have ever stooped this low before.

"No, please don't. Stop, please," I beg, but they don't care.

"Shut your stupid mouth, you don't have the right to ask for anything. Shut up and let us have some fun," Jake growls.

I cry louder, "Someone, please help," I try to yell, but it comes out as a whisper.

The two boys just laugh at my attempt to get away and call for help. They tell me that no one would help someone as pathetic as me and they are right. If anything people would come and just laugh at my pain.

I feel the back of my shirt getting wet and I realize my wounds from last night are open and bleeding badly. Maybe this is my time to leave this god forsaken earth.

They rip my pants are off and they unzip theirs. I feel Jake force himself on me and I open my mouth to scream in pain but no sounds will escape.

Tears continue to spill out of my eyes at I lay there, unable to do anything. After when seems like forever they stop and leave me there on the floor of the forest naked. I feel my wounds continue to bleed from when they beat me.

I stare up into the clear, blue sky and let my tears continue to fall. The last thing I had was just ripped from me. My mate won't want me now, I am just damaged goods. I would be doing him a favour if I just die.

'I'm sorry my mate,' I think, not knowing who I am even thinking about.

I hear a growl come from behind me but at this point I have made up my mind. I don't want to be a burden on this earth any longer. I can't take the abuse and pain anymore. I am ready.

This is a beautiful place to die.