We're Leaving

Riggs' POV

I am still standing in Amelia's cell completely and utterly confused. What the hell just happened? What did Peter talk to Brae about?

'Peter, what just happened? How did she remove Amelia's mark?'

'She's been blessed by the Moon Goddess'

'What?'

People blessed by the Moon Goddess are very special and that person was my mate. I screwed up big time.

'What did you two talk about? You never block me out.'

'It's none of your business.'

'Like hell it isn't. She was our second chance and I want to know what's going on.'

'No, I promised I wouldn't.'

I sigh in frustration, knowing he won't tell me anything he doesn't want to.

'Why did she say she was helping us so we could have a chance at a second chance mate?'

Peter sighs, 'I can't tell you why, but we have someone else out there for us and we have to find them.'

I nod and walkout of the cell, locking it behind me. I head upstairs to look for Brae, but I couldn't find her. I decide to go to her room because that is probably where she is.

I open her door but she isn't there. I hear voices coming from Ace's room and I almost face palm myself because I forgot he is now her mate.

I knock on the door and the voices cease and footsteps replace it. Ace opens the door.

"Hey Riggs, we are just packing up to leave. Thanks for having us."

"Wait, you guys are leaving?"

"Yeah, we figured we should get back to our pack house. Let us know if you ever need help from our pack. Good luck finding your Luna!" Ace says with nervous energy.

He closes the door and in a little shock I go to find my parents. By now the party is over and the guests have retreated to the backyard for food. I walk out there in search of my mom.

Grey pulls me aside, "Where's Brae?"

"Her and Ace are going back to their pack. They are packing up right now."

"Have you talked to your parents yet?" I shake my head, "Come on."

He drags me to the tree line away from the people where my parents are standing.

"Where have you been?" My mom asks.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, Peter blocked me out and went to talk with Brae. When I was given back control, I was with Brae in the cells. She had her hand over Amelia's mark and her eyes were glowing silver. When she was done, Amelia's mark was gone."

"Wow, I can believe I have met a blessing from the Moon Goddess," my mom smiles.

"She told Peter that we have another mate out there somewhere, but he wouldn't tell me why since I have found two mates."

"Maybe because your first mate died before you met," Dad suggests.

"I guess that makes sense. She is leaving and I think we should say goodbye."

"Good idea, let's go meet them out front," Mom grins.

Grey, Mom, Dad, and I all head to the front of the house. I see both Ace and Brae standing by Ace's car.

"Hello you two, we just wanted to say goodbye before you left," my mom says.

"Thank you for letting us stay Luna Helena," Brae thanks.

"Anytime dear, you both are welcome anytime."

"Thank you Luna, we should get going."

"Nice to meet you Brae, sorry it didn't work out between you and my son," Dad holds out his hand.

"I'm sure he will find a second chance, nice to meet you," Brae shakes his hand.

Brae's eyes widen slightly at the contact with my dad's hand and I really want to ask why.

"Nice to see there are others sir," Brae tells my father which makes me even more confused.

"Same here. We will have to talk sometime," Dad says.

"I agree, you are welcomed at my pack anytime," Brae replies.

"What are you guys talking abo..." I am cut off when Brae shushes me.

Brae is concentrating and I notice my dad is as well. They look at each other and both start running towards the backyard.

Ace's eyes widen and shortly after, he starts running to the backyard at well.

"What's going on!" I shout to Ace.

"Rogues!" he yells without stopping his stride.

I turn to Mom and tell her to go inside to help hide the people who are unable to fight. She heads inside as I run to the backyard.

I see wolves fighting rogues, but we don't have any fatalities yet. I try to find Brae for a few seconds before realizing I don't know what her wolf looks like.

I try to find my father's grey wolf but he is no where to be seen. I join the fight and make my way into the woods because I can hear fighting farther in.

I shift and run to the fight. There I see a dark brown wolf and two black wolves fighting ten rogues.

I have no clue who the three wolves are, but they are pack wolves and they are fighting the rogues so they must be helping. I step in to help take out the wolves.

By the time I take out one, the rest of the rogues are in the floor, dead. The rogues start retreating from the fight in the backyard and I shift back to my human form as I stare at the three wolves in front of me.

"Who are you guys?" I ask.

All three of the let out a wolfy laugh and then shift back. Ace was the grey wolf which isn't shocking, but the two black wolves are Brae and my dad.

Black wolves are only given to people who have died and the Moon Goddess has brought them back. They are thought to have these special powers but no one really knows because they aren't seen very often.

"What the fuck?"