Not Again

Brae's POV

I wake up in the clearing in the woods with multiple colours of different flowers all around. I smile in content and lay down in the flowers, closing my eyes.

"Finally," I whisper.

"What the fuck Brae?" I hear a voice ask.

"Huh?" I says, looking around before seeing a girl with jet black hair that flows down to her shoulders. She has very soft features and piercing green eyes.

"Are you going to answer my question," she seems very annoyed. So much for peace after death.

"Who are you?"

"Who am I? Are you stupid!" She shouts.

"Probably," I shrug.

"It's me, Noctis. The one who lived inside of you happily for two years. Did you really forget about me that fast?"

"Noctis? Why are you here? Did you die? I told you to leave me."

"I know what you told me but I will always stay with you until the end. You think I was going to let you die and be here alone?"

"I mean yeah. You should be with someone stronger, I don't deserve you," I look down with a tear falling down my cheek.

"Do you know how much you hurt Ace? Don't get me started on Riggs. He doesn't even know who you are and once Grey or Peter tells him, he will be absolutely devastated because he couldn't save you again."

"I don't deserve them! I just want to be here alone and have peace for once in my life!" I shout as I cry.

"Why?"

"Because being alive is too painful. Too many hurtful things," I whisper.

"Well boo freaking hoo because you are not giving up on my watch."

"What do you mean Noctis?"

"We are going back."

"No we aren't."

"Yes. We are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, you are," another voice says.

I roll my eyes, "Leave me be Pera." I look to Noctis who is bowing before the Moon Goddess and I just lay back down, closing my eyes.

"Braelynn, you..."

I cut her off, "Don't call me that."

"Okay, Brae, you need to go back. Do it for your mate Ace or for Riggs. Just please, you need to go back."

"Why?" I ask her, without moving to open my eyes.

"Because you are needed. You are special and there is more hardships to come your way, but in the end you will be happy."

"I'm good. I am perfectly content right here. I don't want anymore hardships, I have had more than enough to last me five lifetimes already."

"I know, but everything happens for a reason and I need you to go back with Noctis in order to save your friends."

"They can handle themselves just fine, I made sure of that," I retaliate.

Pera takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself, "You are going whether you agree or not."

"Well then, I will just keep coming back," I smirk.

"I will make sure you stay there this time, it's time to go. Noctis."