"NO... My husband can never cheat on me"
Taehyung said raising his voice a little.

"Yes he did... HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" How can someone defend Cheaters, someone who destroyed his life, make him what he was today, took everything from him, how could someone defend them.

"NOooo... Eunwoo can never cheat on me, Did you HEAR it, he can NEVER, I know my husband, I know how he was. And he can never cheat on me" Taehyung said slamming his fist on the table.

"You know what, till yesterday I used to feel that I was the biggest fool in the world, my girlfriend was cheating on me... for God knows how many days or months and I could not see it, how can I be so blind, but now after meeting you my perspective changed because the biggest fool is standing in front of me" Jungkook said to Taehyung with a half smile on his face, he pity the COO, being so blindly in love with a Cheater.

"See I don't care what your perspective were or what you think about me now, I don't care what you think about my husband, I just don't care.... But stop doing whatever you are doing now, please attend the meetings from next time, because of you we were about to loose a deal" Taehyung didn't need anyone else to tell him about his husband, he very well know who he was, and how much he loved him.

"I told you before..... Don't talk to me like that.... Did you hear it" Jungkook said coming and standing close to Taehyung.

Taehyung was little bit scared of the man, who was standing so close to him, but he did not back of, he don't want to come out as week, so he stood there facing directly to the CEO.

"What are you doing here, why are you working for those cheaters company... Why are you acting this being all good, how could you. I don't understand how could you be so dumb" The CEO said coming more close to Taehyung.

"I am not acting.... and I don't understand what are you doing here if you have so much problem, just go and leave us, we were fine without a CEO, and we don't need you"

Jungkook was getting so angry with every word Tae was speaking.... he came a little close and tightly hold Taehyung's arm with anger.

"Ahh.... leave my hand you are hurting me" Taehyung was shocked when the CEO held his hand, and that also too tightly

"I am not going anywhere.... not untill I destroy my cheated girlfriend's company" The CEO said with wide eyes and low voice, looking directly into Tae eyes, he was holding Taehyung's arm so tightly that it would definitely leave bruises.

"I will never let you do that, did you here me" Taehyung don't care if his arm is paining from the tight hold of CEO, or he is afraid of being so close to a angry man, he just don't want to be weak, and no one can destroy Eunwoo's dream, he will never let that happen

"If you are so much in love with your Cheater husband go and cry in the corner somewhere, stop interfering in my business"

"I am not going anywhere, I will not let you do anything wrong to this company, it was Eunwoo's dream to see this company as country's best company, and I will make sure to fulfill it"

Jungkook left Taehyung's arm and hold his chin tightly coming more closer to him

"Have you gone mad, leave me, you are hurting me"

"This is nothing to the things I can do to you so I am warning you, don't stand in my way " Jungkook said again in cold and low voice, and to say Taehyung was not afraid now would be very wrong.

Taehyung just wanted to run aways from here, the CEO was holding his chin way too tightly and this was the first time he was facing all these, he wanted to cry, but he cannot show his tears to this cruel man standing in front of him holding his chin.

Taehyung was struggling in the CEO's hold. After a bit he was able to free himself. The CEO back off a little.

"See I have nothing to do with you... just stop doing whatever you are doing and go away... I will make sure to never see you... But if you won't stop and continue doing whatever you are doing and stand in my way, then you don't know what  I can do to you.. so choose wisely" Jungkook walk back a little... Adjusted his coat... and sat on his chair looking directly towards COO.

" I am not going anywhere, I have told you before, not untill I don't fulfill my husband's dream.... so it's better you stop doing this.." Taehyung was way to angry and hurt now.

"Well let's see then, who will run away and who's dream gets fulfill.... I will never let anything good happen to this company.... "

"Okay let see" Taehyung said looking directly towards the CEO, yes he was afraid, but he was not weak, and he would  never be weak in front of these kind of people, who only thing about himself and no one else.

"You know I am just waiting for the day, you will finally able to find your husband cheat... that day I wanted to see this face, the face that is so confidently standing in front of me now, I would really love to see those broken expression on this face of your's" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

"Well then I am sorry to say that you will never we able to see that... Because I know my husband could never cheat on me.... and you know I am waiting for the day to see the expression on this face when I will make this company a big company as my husband dream it to be" Taehyung replied back coping the same confident expression as that was on the CEO's face.

"We will see.... Let's wait for that time.... But now GET LOST" Jungkook said raising his voice a little.... No one has ever talked to him like this, how can someone be so confident in front of him, how can someone be so confident while supporting wrong people, he will do everything to break that confidence of that Cheaters husband.

Hey..... Next chapter is up.... Do comment your views
Thanku❤

Please vote, share and comment