He cleared his throat and took my hand in his before started singing, making my heart weak. Tears threatened to appear but I did my best to hold them back as I got lost in the beauty of his angelic voice, enjoying every lyric and note.

I noticed the way he closes his eyes when he gets so into the song and how his voice comes huskier. The way his lips move and his eyes shine show me how much he loves singing, something he'd been hiding from me for so long.

"Who's gonna be the first, to say goodbye?" his voice gave me goose bumps and my hand automatically tighened its grip on Harry's hand. I absolutely loved the change of volume and how his eyes shut out of passion for the song. "Who's gonna be the first, to say goodbye?" he opened his eyes and locked them with mine, making me quietly suck in a breath.

Silence filled the air around us as we stared at each other and the tears had now appeared in my eyes. He shook his head and gave me a sad smile, causing me to lightly chuckle.

"Sorry," I sniffled. "I just love it so much," I said, wiping my tears.

"I'm glad. I just don't like staring at you crying." he mumbled, his voice soft.

"They're happy tears," I claimed.

He chuckled. "Okay then." he smiled.

"You have a talent, Harry." I coplimented.

"Not just one, hun."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. He was grinning at me, wrinkles appearing around his eyes.

"What I'm saying is, your voice is amazing. You should become a singer." I said, nodding once.

"Then I won't have the time to sing to you."

"You'll have the time to sing to a whole crowd."

"But I want you."

I blushed and chuckled. "You prefer me out of thousand people?" I questioned, raising a brow.

"Yep." he nodded.

"Even if there are models?"

"Models are perfect and perfect is boring. I've told you that before." he pointed out, making me chuckle.

"Still, they're hotter than me." I said, shrugging simply.

He gave me a blank look. "I don't care, Rebecca. I said I want you." he squeezed my hand.

"Okay then." I smiled, feeling flattered.

There was a knock on the door and Harry went to open it like a flash. After eating our delicious dinner, I fell asleep in Harry's strong arms, enjoying the way he quietly sang to my ear.

...

"Harry?" I asked as I stepped into the suite, looking around at the empty room.

"Harry? Are you in the bathroom?" I asked as I knocked on the door.

Silence.

I frowned and slowly opened the door, letting myself in. My blood ran cold when I saw him. He was between a girl's legs who was sitting on top of the counter, wearing his white tee. Harry had his torso bare, his jeans still on. She had her arms around his neck and he had his hands on her hips.

My heart broke into pieces as I stared at them, pain hitting me hard again. I gasped for air and tried to scream or yell at them, but I couldn't do anything. I kept staring at them making out, hearing her moans and his throaty groans.

He then pulled back and took a step back. The girl was breathless, trying to fix her long brown hair. Harry ran a hand down his face before taking his phone out from his pocket.