The cab came to a stop and I saw the huge hotel. My jaw dropped at the luxurious and gorgeous hotel, towering us. Harry gently squeezed my hand before we both jumped out of the cab. I told Harry to carry my own suitcase but he said he can do it himself.

When I stepped in, my eyes were ready to pop out. White marbel floors and créme painted walls surrounded me, expensive paintings hanging on the walls and beautiful white sofas were placed in the corner. The receptionist smiled at us when Harry tapped his desk.

I didn't listen to what Harry was saying as I looked around me, my heart pounding louder with happiness. I'm in Paris and I'm so excited for our holidays. When Harry tapped my shoulder and locked eyes with me, I felt a small knot in my stomach, bringing a warning back in my head. I pushed the warning and followed Harry to the elevator.

Of course, our suite was at the top floor. He said it's better being up there because the view is much better wich I totally agree, but I'm just too tired to wait for the elevator to take me 12 roofs up.

Harry unlocked the door with the card and let me be the one to step in first. I gave him an amused smile before pushing the door and letting myself in. My eyes widened even more when I saw a king sized bed covered in white sheets waiting for us near the huge window that covered the wall. My feet carried me to the window immidiately and I couldn't help but let a loud gasp as I stared outside.

The view of the Aiffel tower and the beautiful city covered with snow was breathtaking. The small bright lights looked magical. I felt two strong arms snaking around my waist and Harry's hard chest was pressed against my back.

I smiled as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Do you like it?" he asked, smiling.

"I love it." I admitted, placing my hands on top of his.

"Wanna order breakfast?" he asked, kissing my neck.

My heart skipped a beat and my body craved for what Harry was saying, but I was so damn tired that I knew I was about to fall asleep in a matter of seconds. I let a groan and tilted my head back on his shoulder.

"Harry, I really want to..but I'm tired.." I sighed.

"I mean real food." he chuckled. "Damn Rebecca, you're such a pervert." he teased, making me laugh.

"I learnt from the best." I smirked and turned around in his grip.

His smirk mirrored mine, green eyes seeming darker. He then kissed my forehead before pulling away. "Can you unpack while I'm ordering?" he asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and made my way to the bed.

I unpacked our stuff and changed into comfy pajamas. Harry was in our gorgeous bathroom while I lied in bed. The mattress is so fucking comfortable and the pillows are so soft. Harry then came in, wearing just black sweats, his bare torso got me staring at him with my lower lip grasped between my teeth. He locked eyes with me momentarily before he jumped in bed and lied next to me.

"The food will be here in 10'" Harry informed, running a hand down his face.

"Good." I nodded. "What do you want to do while waiting?" I asked, turning on my side to stare at him. I shifted my body on my elbow, holding my head with my hand.

"I want to sing a song to you," he surprised me by saying, making my heart skip a beat.

"You wrote another one?" I asked, raising my brows.

"No." he avoided my gaze. "I want to sing to you the same one I sang two weeks ago." he mumbled.

"Okay," I said, leaning closer to him.